Super Contributor
I am considering the blue watch , however I am not a watch expert. I have Judith's first watch she did but no others. How do her watches hold up? In other words, are they made well? Do the diamonique stones stay put? What is your opinion of this watch?
Super Contributor

gem lover, Hi. I have several of her watches. They are holding up very well. They keep perfect time. I have lost no stones out of my watches. I have this watch in the black and one in the brown. Love both of them.

Contributor
Gem lover - I have over a dozen of her watches including the blue Monaco which I love. I ordered the green Monaco this time around. With the exception of one watch in which the clasp broke after a couple of years of use, I have not had problems with them at all. No loss of stones, and for the exception of the replacement of a battery they have all performed beautifully. I wear one every day and some of them are over five years old. The blue Monaco is very versatile. I wear it both with jeans and dressed up with sapphires. It's a favorite of mine. Good luck with your decision.
Super Contributor
Thank you both for your input. It is so difficult making a decision over the air. This watch seems smaller than the Chrono, so it would be more comfortable on my small wrist. Thanks again.
Super Contributor
Gem lover...I have seven of her watches and just ordered another tonight. I have never had any problems with any of her watches. They are very well made - - don't hesitate. The Monaco is drop dead beautiful!
Respected Contributor

I love all of my Ripka watches. I own several. Don't hesitate on quality.

Super Contributor
Thank you all for your replies. I appreciate it and looking forward to receiving my blue Monaco.