Valued Contributor

The Ripka Estate barrel necklaces are totally gone....

Even when I click on my order, the OTO cuff from last night is the only thing that comes up. Happy I did purchase that necklace in the 36"....had it on my wishlist for some time. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Re: The Ripka Estate barrel necklaces are totally gone....

I was at a football game last night, when I got in my car i checked qvc and saw the one time only, I put them into my cart. I picked up my majorette, and drove home. I logged onto my computer to get a better look and I couldn't see them, even with the item number. So I ordered the clad unseen. Smiley Happy I hope I like them.
Respected Contributor

I purchased the silver in 36" length. It is a beauty. i spent more yesterday than I intended, but I am happy with the additions to my Ripka collections. I purchased the barrel necklace, Verona bracelet in silver and the TSV.

Valued Contributor

My purchase was the 36"" gold clad. The style and design of this necklace is so beautiful....I loved it the first time I saw it. On my wishlist it went and now it is finally coming home.

Happy Day! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Hi ladies,

this was on my wish list also, so I ordered the clad version but in 18 inches. Also did more damage yesterday than expected.

Don't worry 2aprildds, this is a gorgeous necklace.

BTW, if you click now, they have the 18 inch silver version up so you can see a picture

Enjoy your new treasures ladies and wear in good health!!

Respected Contributor

On 8/29/2014 2aprildds said: I was at a football game last night, when I got in my car i checked qvc and saw the one time only, I put them into my cart. I picked up my majorette, and drove home. I logged onto my computer to get a better look and I couldn't see them, even with the item number. So I ordered the clad unseen. Smiley Happy I hope I like them.

They were beautiful. I got both lengths in Clad---BUT I just went into my order history----and there is NO ORDER there! What happened? Also, my Wide Pave Band ring in Black is gone! They were on same order! This has never happened to me before. Even if I forgot to check out---they'd show down below. Hmmm, something is very strange here. I was able to Waitlist the Wide Pave Band ring---but the necklaces are now gone with the wind! Total bummer!

Does anyone recall the OTO price for the 18"...I was able to grab one just now and I want to call CS and get the price adjustment.

Thanks.

Update: I called CS and they gave me the OTO ($169) and 4 EP.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel