Trusted Contributor
I remember this watch being a tsv but do not recall price. Is the event price a good value and if you have the watch is the strap good quality? I am not into bling but this one in black might be fun for me. Tia
Contributor
I have this in the blue version. I wear it all the time it has a little bit of bling but not overly done. I picked up the green this time around to go with my Monaco earrings of the same color. I think it was just under $200 as the TSV so this is a very good price. It's a very pretty watch with lots of detail. Bring it home and give it a try. I think it will be a keeper for you.
Contributor
Just looked up the price - it came to $223 for the blue (back when it was the TSV) the green I just ordered $148. These prices include the shipping and handling and tax. A $75 savings!!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much CT for taking the time to respond and also look up the tsv price. I noticed some good pricing this morning, so I suspect the Q hit the top prices and sales have suffered so perhaps they are moderating prices which would be great! I may go for the black! Congrats on getting the green and I hope you enjoy both watches for many years to come!!!

Contributor
My pleasure Smiley Happy. I'm on vacation right now sitting on the deck of a lake house we rented on a spectacular day. Heading off to do a little kayaking. I just love having the opportunity to do absolutely nothing if I want to! Happy Labor Day everyone!