Super Contributor

Who's here for the Ripka 10:00am show?

Hello to Everyone!

What is everyone interested in?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Who's here for the Ripka 10:00am show?

Hi Me2Me, I am here for a few minutes. Just getting my twins ready for pre-school. May not be able to watch the rest of the show this morning. Will probably join in for the later shows today. Got the chocolate chrono. I have it in the rose and yellow and love them.
Super Contributor

Judith Ripka Sterling 62.00 ct tw Multi-gemstone 7-1/4 BraceletHi Anisha, Good Morning!

Take a look at this! J-296279 This is the 7-1/4" bracelet for $1466.00! On ez pay.

Have fun getting your twins ready for pre-school!

Super Contributor

Anisha, I was interested in the chocolate chrono, until I realized the face wasn't pink. I would have loved a pink mop face. Enjoy your watch when you get it!

Honored Contributor

i wish judith would stop saying that that braided necklace is leather.....she has said it at least twice already. it is ""the look of leather"" or faux leather.

so glad i have the piece from years ago....one of my all time favorite pieces! thick leather braided cord and the reversible puffed heart.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Hi Ripkanistas,

I'm here and enjoying the shows. I purchased the truffle 36" necklace in rose gold clad and the interchangeable pearl necklace in 14K clad (previous TSV) - I must be done! Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

i wonder if they will mark down the gemstone additions to that interchangeable pearl/silver necklace?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 sunshine45 said:

i wish judith would stop saying that that braided necklace is leather.....she has said it at least twice already. it is ""the look of leather"" or faux leather.

so glad i have the piece from years ago....one of my all time favorite pieces! thick leather braided cord and the reversible puffed heart.

Hi Sunshine!

All I can say is enjoy and cherish your original pieces. I do own this faux leather necklace and it is quite comfortable and pretty.

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 littleone2 said:

Hi Ripkanistas,

I'm here and enjoying the shows. I purchased the truffle 36" necklace in rose gold clad and the interchangeable pearl necklace in 14K clad (previous TSV) - I must be done! Enjoy.

Hi littleone!

You scored another great necklace! The rose clad is so beautiful, enjoy it for many happy years!

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Me2Me said:
On 8/28/2014 sunshine45 said:

i wish judith would stop saying that that braided necklace is leather.....she has said it at least twice already. it is "the look of leather" or faux leather.

Hi Sunshine!

All I can say is enjoy and cherish your original pieces. I do own this faux leather necklace and it is quite comfortable and pretty.

hi me!

thanks, i definitely do enjoy them......that is why i dont buy much anymore because i am looking for non-diamonique pieces. i have a number of diamonique pieces already and i am more interested in the silver and gemstones.....at great prices.