Super Contributor

I'm here & ready to shop & chat

Frequent Contributor

I'm here, Pepper22, but bouncing back and forth between the "live tv" and here. No more cable, so can't watch. I got sick of paying Verizon a small fortune every month. I'm already on the BGB anyway.

Super Contributor
Hi Pepper, I'm sitting this one out. I can't watch this visit because I bought the Pearl TSV at double the price and also the cross pendant that is now on clearance for half off...
Super Contributor
I hope everyone else enjoys the shows though.
Valued Contributor

I'm here. Thinking about the cuff. Just haven't gone for it yet. I do love turquoise. Hmmmm.

Super Contributor

HI Pamula, I'm really sorry to hear about the full prices you paid. I did on the cross enhancer in silver. Its a favorite of mine that I wear almost every day.

Valued Contributor

Hello Pepper. I'm here. Considering the TSV bracelet and the watch. Wonder why the watch isn't on EP.

Esteemed Contributor
Hi Pepper....tuned in just before bed....have to get up early for work. Already snapped up the new zodiac enhancer in my Leo the Lion & checked to see if the "live, laugh, love" cuff was on easy pay this go-round (no--drat!). Will be back for the 10 p.m. show!
Super Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Pepper22 said:

HI Pamula, I'm really sorry to hear about the full prices you paid. I did on the cross enhancer in silver. Its a favorite of mine that I wear almost every day.

Thanks, I hate to be a downer this visit but I really can't watch it be presented. I'm usually upbeat and excited.
Valued Contributor

It does hurt a bit when prices drop. But then, if the item is something I really like, I'd rather have paid more for it than risk missing it. I feel better if my "cost per wear" is low. To calculate that, you take the price paid for the item and divide the amount by how many times it is worn. If I wear it a lot, my cost per wear becomes just pennies and I've gotten my money's worth. At least that's how I rationalize it. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I'm trying to make lemonade from lemons since I also paid the full price on the pearl TSV. I ordered the clad version this time around. I had purchased it back when it was the TSV but returned it because I couldn't justify getting both at that cost. So the price cut is both a pain and a pleasure for me.