Trusted Contributor

Received The London Blue Last Week!!!

Judith Ripka Sterling 3.70 Cttw London Blue Topaz & Diamonique Ring

A WINNER!!!!!

I have worn it everyday since I received it and I LOVE it!!

So many people have complimented me on this beauty!

I originally ordered a size 6 for my right ring finger and the fit is perfect.

I love this ring so much I ordered a size 7 today for my pointer finger on my left hand.

So the size 6 will have the size 7 as a friend.

Not wearing at the same time of course, because I think that would look weird. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Thank all of you ladies who said how much I would love this ring!

You were right as always!!

Looking forward to the upcoming shows!

I won't be there for all of them, but for the one's that I am there for, I will look forward to chatting with all of you because it's always a party!!

I believe my seat is already reserved for me on the BGB. {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Has anyone else reserved theirs? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Super Contributor

Re: Received The London Blue Last Week!!!

Hi Oneanddone, what a beautiful ring!!! You are making me want this ring even more! And I'm already on the BGB. This week I received the silver & pearl cuff, dragon fly pin, plus some Vera Bradley purchases.

I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone during her shows.

Take care!!

Trusted Contributor

ah, very beautiful. I just recently started liking LBT. Enjoy{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Hi Oneanddone, congratulations on the new ring. I have this one too and it looks and sparkles like blue diamonds . It's a beauty. Enjoy your new ring(s). I am on the BGB permanently ! I got the TSV cuff in clad, the chrono watch in chocolate and I am still thinking about a couple of other things- and the shows haven't even begun ! I may not be there for all shows. I will try and chat with you and the others when I can. Happy shopping and watching.
Frequent Contributor

ONEANDDONE: That ring is a beauty !! Enjoy it and wear it often. Is your ring as blue as it shows in the picture?? I may have to think about getting it too.

Esteemed Contributor

Told ya you'd you love it! I think it's one of her best ever -- enjoy!
Super Contributor

Hi Oneanddone - Love LBT and this ring is a beauty. The 3 stones are in a setting that really shows them off perfectly. I also want this ring but have been on the BGB too. I hope you enjoy both your LBT rings and wear them in the best of health!

Super Contributor

Hi OneandDone!

Glad you love your new ring. This is a big favorite of mine, and I have it in two colors. The setting is phenomenal and the stones are wonderful. Enjoy it to the fullest!

Yes, I am on the bench already, but with ez pays - the musical chairs version - lol. Ordered up today. Black chrono watch and frosty pink ring and cuff. Love black and ice pink. Refreshing to go "Lalique," too. Hope it works and the pink is pink, cause those colors are all me! The MOP on black chrono looks very suited for winter pastels. I don't have autumn or winter coloring, so it is very welcome! Will also wear that watch with mini blue doublet Monaco and blue and pink quartz JR2. My watch box has overflowed. Oy, now I need to switch like closets. Bummer.

So, I am done. Are you???? LOL???

Super Contributor

On 8/27/2014 donnaluby said:

Hi Oneanddone - Love LBT and this ring is a beauty. The 3 stones are in a setting that really shows them off perfectly. I also want this ring but have been on the BGB too. I hope you enjoy both your LBT rings and wear them in the best of health!

Hi Donna!!!!

Super Contributor

BTW - If anybody from Ripka team is out there, How about a LARGE pink clip on done the same Lalique way but with some etching???????????????????? I would be very happy with a Pegasus. GREAT idea. Hope you see it. xo