Super Contributor

Ripka's Event Prices!!! They Got Me!!!

OMG! Remember the TSV pearl changeable necklace.....anyone remember the TSV price?

I am so glad that I didn't get it then. I am getting it now! J-290467 for $198.00 on 6 ez pays of $33.00 a month plus free shipping!!!!

This June baby is doing a happy dance!!! I am getting it in silver and I cannot wait!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ripka's Event Prices!!! They Got Me!!!

Good for you. I bought the gold clad pearl back in July when it was event priced for $299 and now it is $218. Of course it is a week too late to get a price adjustment. But I am still happy I bought it. If I had purchased at the TSV price I would have paid $428.

Trusted Contributor

Great deal on the necklace! Enjoy wearing it.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Vickie00 said:

Good for you. I bought the gold clad pearl back in July when it was event priced for $299 and now it is $218. Of course it is a week too late to get a price adjustment. But I am still happy I bought it. If I had purchased at the TSV price I would have paid $428.

Hi Vickie!

That is too bad that you can't get a price adjustment. I am glad that you are happy with it, the gold is stunning! Do you have any of the bead attachment pieces? I am hoping Judith brings the attachments in a moonstone or turquoise to!

Thank you!

Super Contributor

On 8/26/2014 newjerseygirl said:

Great deal on the necklace! Enjoy wearing it.

Thank you Newjerseygirl!!!! I'm pretty sure I will!

Frequent Contributor

Me2Me, thanks for posting this. I had checked for event pricing on this necklace a few days ago and it was not marked down (I do know they did have a special event price last show which was about $100 higher but still a great price). I have this necklace in sterling (love it) but paid the TSV price (mine was $428 with shipping and tax). I have always thought it would be nice to have this necklace in the clad, and was delighted with the event pricing, easy pay and free shipping. Needless to say, I jumped on it. Thanks again, and I hope everyone who orders or has this necklace enjoys it.

Super Contributor

Me2Me, thanks so much for posting this. I had ordered a few things over the weekend. I got the dragon pin for one thing. Now I just ordered this necklace!!! And the chrono watch in black!!

I can't wait for her shows & our chatting!!

Contributor

I cannot decide. The reviews are mixed, but the price is so tempting. I ordered the Monaco blue watch at $138 - I requested easy pay and it was supervisor approved.

Super Contributor

On 8/26/2014 spirithorses said:

I cannot decide. The reviews are mixed, but the price is so tempting. I ordered the Monaco blue watch at $138 - I requested easy pay and it was supervisor approved.

spirithorses, I have been looking at that watch also. I'm glad they gave you easy pays. I would have purchased it also if it was on easy pays.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Me2Me said:
On 8/26/2014 Vickie00 said:

Hi Vickie!

That is too bad that you can't get a price adjustment. I am glad that you are happy with it, the gold is stunning! Do you have any of the bead attachment pieces? I am hoping Judith brings the attachments in a moonstone or turquoise to!

Thank you!

No I haven't. I do want to get the extra gold links but they have been on waitlist since it debut. If the extra beads go to clearance I will definitely consider picking up some.