Esteemed Contributor
Hi Sammycat! I received my ring today, and hope you got yours also. What a stunner it is! The stone has tons of sparkle. It's a nice pale blue color and you can tell it's not a clear colored stone. Micheal could have done away with the white sapphires though because they're just too tiny. I don't think it adds anything to the ring. Overall, this ring was worth ordering. The center stone is a nice size. Totally sparkly. Very elegant looking ring. Hope you love yours as much as I love mine.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging Sammycat Part III

Hi Blingie, although I love the design, my stone is too pale. I own other aquamarine pieces (and an emerald cut one in a ring), but their color is better. I love the overall design of the ring as always, but it's just too pale in the aqua to keep.

I'm so glad you got an excellent stone and are happy with your purchase, though! I'm hoping he brings us more rings in this size of center stone -- I love the overall balance of it and of course it's intricate beauty.

Enjoy your new sparkler and wear it in the best of health! I know there's another Michael V. treasure waiting around the bend for me. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own a thing in aquamarine but a tennis bracelet from Chuck clemency. My center stone is pale, but it's not on clear color side. It could have been a bit bluer, but for the sparkle factor, I'll keep this. By the way, I received Victoria's TSV watch with the loose crystals, and wow! It's a winner. I thought at first it would be a bit gaudy, but the windows on the links with the floating crystals aren't big. Has a lot of sparkle factor, but the watch was done in good taste. It kinda reminds me of Judith's regent watch.
Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, my stone was too close to clear for me to keep. It would have bugged me to do so. Sounds like you got a winner though! The design of the ring is impeccable, as usual.

Glad you love Victoria's watch -- it looked very elegant to me on air.

You're batting 1,000 lately!