Super Contributor

Affinity diamonds. What is your review/opinion. I'm looking at J286106. I've had this in & out of my cart almost each time its on.

Thanks in advance

Esteemed Contributor

well I am looking at that beauty on now....the pink cushion...$937.00.....I would love to be able to afford that diamond...it would be home so fast ....lol....

I have some Affinity diamonds I bought in the past and they are as lovely today as when I first purchased them....

I will go look at the item you have listed....brb..

I love your ring....what color are you thinking of purchasing....all of them are very pretty...

I generally buy rings that are eternity because I hate when the ring spins and the stones are underneath....

Valued Contributor

Hi, Pepper...hope you're feeling better! I don't own the affinity ring but it certainly appears to be pretty at an affordable price. The reviews are quite good, too. It looks like you'll be able to mix it with your JR treasures very nicely. Good luck with your decision!

Super Contributor

circles, I'm looking at the blue one. Its in a gorgeous setting.

Dallas Dame, I also was thinking that this ring would go great with a Ripka jewelry piece. I think I might just go ahead & order it this time. My ankle is doing great. The MS & arthritis has kicked in so much, but I keep trying to keep on going. Thanks so much for asking.

Thanks for your posts

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Pepper, I own it in blue and I wear it with my Ripka often....the carvings on the band really go well with a variety of cuffs, etc.

I have Affinity pieces from way back in 14k and some in silver, and quality in the silver depends, but this ring is a winner. Enjoy it if you get it!!

Super Contributor

Sammycat, thanks so much for your response!! I really trust your judgment since you also have the ring I'm interested in. So I'm ordering it now.

Esteemed Contributor

Pepper, I hope you love it as I do. I have several other Affinity rings in the blue diamonds that are equally sparkly; I like this one because it complements my Judith pieces so well.

Enjoy it and let me know your review when you receive it! (I'm thinking of the green myself to add to my collection!)

Hope your MS and arthritis calm down. This humid summer weather is making my arthritis sit up and bark -- LOL!

Super Contributor

Sammycat, sorry to hear that your arthritis is flaring also. Its awful how painful arthritis is.

I just ordered that ring. I love the braided look on the sides of the ring in addition to the sparkling blue diamonds.

I'm looking forward to finding out what Judith's TSV is.

Take care!

Honored Contributor

That's one gorgeous beauty. Hope you wear it all the time if you finally decide it's yours.

I have just one Affinity piece, a ring from about 10 years back. I still love wearing it. It sparkles and both the sterling and the bit of gold clad have held up well. It is, however, a very ordinary piece compared to "yours."

Super Contributor

millieshops, thanks for your post. I am glad to know that your Affinity ring of 10 yrs is still lovely & that you still wear it. I'm looking forward to getting the ring home & seeing it in person.

Take care