Esteemed Contributor
Hi Sammycat. Please call ShopHQ for a price adjustment on the aquamarine ring. The price went down to 303.16 . I called them and got a price adjustment. I haven't received mine yet, but hopefully, I may see it on Friday.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging Sammycat Part Two

Hi Blingie -- thanks for the tip! Just got home from work and I'll call them ASAP!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/19/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Hi Blingie -- thanks for the tip! Just got home from work and I'll call them ASAP!

My pleasure Sammycat. I just stumbled onto that. I wanted to watch the video in it again and saw the price difference. I'm going to keep my eye on that ring for the next 30 days, lol. Right now I think I'm going to hit the submit button on Victoria's TSV watch. Hoe often do you see a watch with millions of floating crystals in the band!! I can't pass this bling up. Lol
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/19/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

My pleasure Sammycat. I just stumbled onto that. I wanted to watch the video in it again and saw the price difference. I'm going to keep my eye on that ring for the next 30 days, lol. Right now I think I'm going to hit the submit button on Victoria's TSV watch. Hoe often do you see a watch with millions of floating crystals in the band!! I can't pass this bling up. Lol

Blingie, I thought of you the second I saw that watch! It's got "BlingQueen" written all over it -- enjoy my friend!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, I thought of you the second I saw that watch! It's got "BlingQueen" written all over it -- enjoy my friend!!!

Lol thanks Sammycat! It sort or reminds me of Judith's regent watch. I didn't need another watch, but how often do you see a watch like that? Got it in the silver tone. It will go great with Judith's ice cube bracelet that I have in the silver. For the price, why not.
Esteemed Contributor

Lol thanks Sammycat! It sort or reminds me of Judith's regent watch. I didn't need another watch, but how often do you see a watch like that? Got it in the silver tone. It will go great with Judith's ice cube bracelet that I have in the silver. For the price, why not.

She knows how to do the bling in the bracelets and watches in particular. I agree on the price -- why not? It's all sparkle and all fun!