Trusted Contributor

MOP/Diamonique Cuff (J295566)

.......for nearly $1,000??!! It's pretty......and if I found it at TJ Maxx for about $150, I might well buy it. I love MOP, and I love sterling, and I love cuffs. I own favorite pieces in all those categories. However, that price for sterling, MOP, and diamonique is just plain NUTS. I don't care whose name is on it. No way.

Frequent Contributor

Re: MOP/Diamonique Cuff (J295566)

To each his own, GoodStuff.

Super Contributor

Prove it. post a pic of your TJMax cuff. I'd love to see it, and I don't mean that in a who drank the cool-aide sense.

Just want you to back it up.

Esteemed Contributor

Oppps!! There's the ""if"" That's what I get for reading this at 4am lol Sorry about that. I still say TJMaxx will never have this cuff. No way.

Frequent Contributor

You missed the "if", as in "if I found it......"
Frequent Contributor

..."nearly $1,000"????

Never, no way, no how!!

By the way... I saw the "if" when I read the

post the first time.

Super Contributor

Unfortunate flaw of the Q boards...when someone starts a thread, you will always see their initial post...this one has been on my ignore list for quite some time, however it is difficult to ignore when these posters either begin a thread or are quoted in someone else's response. I sure hope Q fixes this flaw!

Trusted Contributor

This cuff is a new item. It was presented in PM Style with Lisa.

I have seen the MOP necklace that is part of this suite on another Ripkanista and it is very pretty.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

On 8/19/2014 smarty said:

Unfortunate flaw of the Q boards...when someone starts a thread, you will always see their initial post...this one has been on my ignore list for quite some time, however it is difficult to ignore when these posters either begin a thread or are quoted in someone else's response. I sure hope Q fixes this flaw!

Weird editing by someone other than me! Original:

The Unfortunate flaw of the Q boards is when someone on your "ignore" list starts a thread, you will always see their initial post as well as any posts they may be quoted in. This particular OP has been on my ignore list for quite some time, however it is difficult to ignore when these posters either begin a new thread or are quoted in someone else's response. I sure hope Q fixes this flaw!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, there was an "if" before the part about TJ Maxx. I wouldn't expect to find this new JR offering at TJ's. But I quite often find great-quality sterling or sterling-and-stone pieces there, including some higher-end brand names -- one of my favorite sources for great jewelry at much better prices. Several people have posted here about finding Ripka pieces at TJM, though I haven't personally noticed them at "my" nearby store. As I said, I think this cuff is very pretty.......just seriously overpriced on QVC.

Note to the ladies who were traumatized by seeing my post when they had me on "ignore": Just bless your hearts. Glad you survived. I know you're not up to reading any opinions that run counter to your own non-critical adoration of Ms. Ripka and her pricey baubles.