Super Contributor

JR's Chronograph Watch is up in Chocolate and Black-J269939

Gotta say, that black is stunning ladies!!!!!

Judith Ripka Stainless Steel Chronograph Textured Watch with Diamonique

Super Contributor

Re: JR's Chronograph Watch is up in Chocolate and Black-J269939

Not my thing, but the chocolate ain't too bad either!

Judith Ripka Stainless Steel Chronograph Textured Watch with Diamonique

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting this.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Regular Contributor

I saw the new colors, however I was not happy about the hefty price increase from what was shown on the video. I have the watch in the gold tone. It was purchased almost two years ago.

Valued Contributor

It's a beautiful watch, I've seen it on gold and silver but it is really heavy on the wrist. The price has increased so much. Actually, many of her about 1200 items have gone up a lot in price over a short period of time. I have JR2 that I special ordered that didn't cost as much. But, for those who get this watch, especially in the new colors, enjoy.
Super Contributor

The price increases are definitely happening everywhere and on everything! I have the silver version of this watch and I paid $199 for it back in 2012. I have really enjoyed mine and have gotten a lot of comments on it. That black just really caught my eye for some reason.

Valued Contributor

Both new colors are stunning. I have a Citizen watch with a black mother of pearl face/diamonds so the new black Judith watch would not be on my radar....but the chocolate one? Now that might need to come home! Smiley Wink

What color face do you think it has? Can't quite make it out. Thanks.

Super Contributor

The black one looks to have a gray MOP dial; the brown one white MOP perhaps??? They are up now and these 2 new colors have been added to the description.

Super Contributor

FYI, I posted some pics of the black watch in a separate thread if anyone is interested in getting it. Honestly, it's much, much prettier than I imagined it would be. I was all set to send it back. NO WAY.{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Valued Contributor

Saw your pics of the new black Ripka watch....stunning! I am so tempted by the chocolate brown one.

Never did get any of the original colors.....very much wanted too but had to make hard decisions.

Now with this chocolate one I may have to break down and get it. There are so many rose colored watches out in retail now that I would like something different and unusual. That is how I purchase most of the time. If there is a lot of something out there....I will look for something else.

If anyone grabs a chocolate one....please post a pic if you care too. Would love to see it in real time. Thanks. Smiley Happy