Super Contributor

Yo! -8/10/14- Missouri became 24th US state, 1821

Good evening and happy Sunday to us all.

It has been absolutely delicious weather around here. The "dog days" are nowhere to be found. While I personally love the weather, it is wrecking our veggie garden, which need warm weather to thrive.

DTGD has been sleeping in her daddy's old bedroom, which she absolutely loves. All her pals, the special stuffed animals, wait for her arrival each day. After I put her down for her nap, I can hear her talking, via intercom, to her pals. She quickly goes to sleep. On Friday, as I crept into the room to wake her from her nap, my heart almost burst through y chest wall. Asleep on her bed, DTGD was holding hands with her Mister Bear. The sweetness of the moment almost brought me to tears.

DH has to go for stress testing later this month. Don't particularly like that it's necessary, but happy it's available as a diagnostic tool.

Off to clean up the dinner dishes and watch the Mid Atlantic Regionals of the Little League. For the first time a Philly team is in the mix. With the way the Phillies are this year, they are a joy to watch.

Make it a great week!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Yo! -8/10/14- Missouri became 24th US state, 1821

LOVE your post kap!!!

Enjoy your family and the game!!

Honored Contributor

On 8/10/2014 kaplan206 said:

Good evening and happy Sunday to us all.

It has been absolutely delicious weather around here. The "dog days" are nowhere to be found. While I personally love the weather, it is wrecking our veggie garden, which need warm weather to thrive.

DTGD has been sleeping in her daddy's old bedroom, which she absolutely loves. All her pals, the special stuffed animals, wait for her arrival each day. After I put her down for her nap, I can hear her talking, via intercom, to her pals. She quickly goes to sleep. On Friday, as I crept into the room to wake her from her nap, my heart almost burst through y chest wall. Asleep on her bed, DTGD was holding hands with her Mister Bear. The sweetness of the moment almost brought me to tears.

DH has to go for stress testing later this month. Don't particularly like that it's necessary, but happy it's available as a diagnostic tool.

Off to clean up the dinner dishes and watch the Mid Atlantic Regionals of the Little League. For the first time a Philly team is in the mix. With the way the Phillies are this year, they are a joy to watch.

Make it a great week!

What does your post have to do with jewelry? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Frequent Contributor

Absolutely nothing, Tink. Just one friend speaking to another.