Valued Contributor

Hinged heart bracelet sizing help...

I didn't realize JR's jewelry was so addicting...LOL! Had no interest in jewelry really until I saw hers. Been going to town on ebay and I'm interested in the hinged 1/2" cuff she did with the three CZ hearts on it. Some right side up and some upside down. For the medium size is that the 2.5" inside measurement from side to side? As to the inside circumference would that be 6.75" not counting the open space? Is there a lot of drape on that one? Could someone check for me? Would really appreciate it.

Super Contributor

Re: Hinged heart bracelet sizing help...

On 8/3/2014 Blondelle said:

I didn't realize JR's jewelry was so addicting...LOL! Had no interest in jewelry really until I saw hers. Been going to town on ebay and I'm interested in the hinged 1/2" cuff she did with the three CZ hearts on it. Some right side up and some upside down. For the medium size is that the 2.5" inside measurement from side to side? As to the inside circumference would that be 6.75" not counting the open space? Is there a lot of drape on that one? Could someone check for me? Would really appreciate it.

Well, I get 2 1/2" across, but 6 1/2" circumference without the gap -- 7" with the gap.

Valued Contributor

Re: Hinged heart bracelet sizing help...

Thanks! That was helpful.