Super Contributor
Good morning and happy Saturday to us all! We just got a rather heavy shower pass by. Today promises to be much more July-like with humidity creeping back into the picture. Not swimming weather today. So my silver watch, I've the YGCLAD already, and the Mabe pearl ring are still lounging in Swedesboro, NJ. If it weren't happening to me it would be funny. I contacted the Office of the Prez and they said they're sending out another watch and ring. Stay tuned if these two decide to take a holiday. I wonder what the attraction is in Swedesboro? DTGD had a fabulous week vacationing with her daddy. We got to see her a couple of times as well. She's simply delicious. The only "fly in the ointment" was her phone conversation with her mother Thursday night whereby she, the mother, tried to make the whole experience with her daddy a very negative one. Unbelievable the a parent would do this! This is my hair day so I must away. Make it a great day!
Super Contributor

Kaplan, I hope you get these items real soon. I'm glad that they will send you out the items again....

Sorry to hear that your DGD's other parent can't remember that she's just a little girl. Its sad that too many parents want to hurt the other parent by putting their kids in the middle.....

I hope you had a fun day at the hair salon. Its looking rainy here. We need the rain but not storms.

Have a great weekend.