Respected Contributor

USPS Says it Delivered My Clad Ice Cube Bracelet Today...

...but it was not delivered ...and they also say that 3 new Pave Stack Rings and the White/Silver Cord were also delivered today----I got NOTHING---just regular old mail in my mailbox! Too late to call the PO to investigate. Have to wait until Monday to sort it out. But I"m calling the Q right now to report a non-delivery. I am soooo upset.....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: USPS Says it Delivered My Clad Ice Cube Bracelet Today...

That happened to me on a saturday also. they came on monday. driver to lazy to come to the door me thinks!!

Super Contributor

Are you sure the ""delivered"" wasn't to the post office? I'd give it at least one more mail day before reporting it.

Frequent Contributor

What I dont like about USPS is that at 9am when I check it says item delivered, They dont get here until 3 everyday. I reported it twice because they aren't supposed to put delivered until it hits my mail box.

Maybe in your case they forgot to put it in the mail box because those items are small enough to fit in a mail box. Hope you get it on Monday.

Super Contributor

I've had items show delivered, and the driver brought them out on the next run.

Respected Contributor

On 7/19/2014 sage4 said:

What I dont like about USPS is that at 9am when I check it says item delivered, They dont get here until 3 everyday. I reported it twice because they aren't supposed to put delivered until it hits my mail box.

Maybe in your case they forgot to put it in the mail box because those items are small enough to fit in a mail box. Hope you get it on Monday.

This is exactly what mine said---Out for Delivery 8:01 AM and Delivered at 9:01 AM---I have lived int his house for over 20 years---I have never had mailed delivered before Noon---and with the new mail carrier I have (possibly his route was changed or expanded) I don't get my mail until 3:00 PM. Maybe my guy is on vacation and it's a replacement. Fingers crossed until Monday---but I am going to raise holy heck with the PO.

Super Contributor

yes, calm down. It will show up on Monday. USPS does not work like UPS. The postal worker picks up mail and packages but not all of them every day and even though it says delivered, it only means they have received it at the Post Office. It will arrive. Trust me, I have seen this happen with USPS packages all the time and there is no need to get QVC involved. There is nothing they can do. Unless you don't receive the package in 3-4 business days, they will not even put a tracer on it, too early.

Respected Contributor

I called CS and they were willing to credit me immediately for the items, but I said let's wait to see what happens on Monday. I don't want a credit----I want my ICE CUBE Tennis Bracelet and the rest of the items----WWHHHAAAA!!!!!

Super Contributor

Sorry to hear that Sheesh. It happened like that to me also. It was a Thursday and it said delivered. Didnt get it Friday or Sat. I called my local post office on Saturday AM and they told me to file a claim on Monday. Lo and behold it was in my mailbox on Monday. I never knew what happened. I think it was in the mail truck the whole time. Keep us posted. Hope you see the packages on Monday.

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry to hear of your frustrating situation, Sheesh. As others have already shared, I had this happen to me several times using USPS and each time the item(s) were delivered the following business day. Quite honestly, this is why I now choose UPS over the postal service (even though there's no Saturday deliveries). Fingers are crossed that it resolves well...I know how much you are looking forward to getting your clad ice cube...as well as your other treasures.