Super Contributor

Received Ice Cube 14K Clad Bracelet & Regents Watch…Are You KIDDING ME?!?

Yes, I have received my goodies earlier in the week but been so busy was unable to tell about it.

WOWZA WOWZA WOWZA on the Ice Cube 14K Bracelet!!! I cannot even get over how IN LOVE I am with this bracelet. I already own the original silver version and as much as I adore that one, this new clad bracelet takes the LOVE even higher if that's possible. It looks so different than the silver version that now I'm not in the least disappointed I spent money on basically another one of the same thing. The Gold Clad looks nothing like it comes across on TV. In HD sometimes Judith's clad looks kinda harsh & brassy. However in person the Gold is so very soft in color and just pretty. This bracelet ROCKS and looks totally believable. Nothing screams fake at all. The workmanship is STELLAR!!! I am beyond happy I ordered early and didn't get on the advanced order but if you haven't grabbed this one yet, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!! If you like things that look expensive and is super blingy this Gold Clad Ice Cube is a must. I will also add that although my clasp is super secure, I opted to order a size larger than I normally wear so I can just slip this beauty on and off over my hand without ever undoing the clasp. For me, it saves the clasp from weakening. And by wearing this beauty with a watch and/or other bracelets, it will never fall off or down on my hand. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Also received Silvertone Regents watch. This is another gorgeous timepiece that I was all for sending back. In fact, I ordered and then tried to cancel within 24 hrs but it was already about to ship. Having said all that, I'm not quite sure I'm keeping it. I need help Lol. First and foremost, I don't "need" it and have a few other EZ pays I'd like to pay off without trying to pile one more on by keeping this watch. I do have the money for it but am thinking what if something else easily catches my attention between now and when this watch would be paid off and I'd like to spend that money on that "item" instead.

BUT…..it's such a pretty watch and looks so much more elegant than what it did on TV. The pave stones are so tiny that it looks 100% authentic. By viewing on-line and TV, it appeared to be more magnified but it is not that way in person. I also am in love with the GRAY MOP FACE!! Soooo beautiful!! Mine has greens and blues and sometimes pink when it's angled the right way. What to do, what to do?? (If I keep it, I'd have to have 2 more links removed from the Small. I don't like to send it back if I've already altered it and worn it. But cannot test drive the way it is now, too big) The price is also higher now too. Watch came BRAND NEW as well. Thought since it's been around awhile, I may get used but it's not. It was covered in wrap and even had plastic thing in the crown. I only wish I didn't like it and it wasn't so stunning. Lol.

Moral of my purchases, RUN don't walk to get the 14K Ice Cube Bracelet. And please help with decision on Regents. TY! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Received Ice Cube 14K Clad Bracelet & Regents Watch…Are You KIDDING ME?!?

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Am I supposed to enable or talk you out of it.? LOL. This is one of the stunning timepieces that she has ever produced. Have to tell you that I am not big on the DMQ. it is gorgeous. it is a beautiful size with gorgeous MOP. if it's understated, why not? I didn't get it myself, because I thought "too much' for my taste and I have Swiss Made diamond pieces that serve that purpose. I didn't think it would get worn. I actually would pick this over the ice cube bracelet.

There aren't any left in stock, so you either send it back so someone can have it or keep it, since you got it at a lower price. Of course, only you know what's best for your budget.

If its in wrap, it is hard to judge, and it's the tricky part. I guess maybe see if you have other watches in your collection that are like that? Good luck.

Respected Contributor

Regents Watch? SLAM DUNK KEEPER!!!
Valued Contributor

I'm so happy to read that you're beyond pleased with the clad ice cube bracelet. As for the Regent Watch, I own both stainless and yellow clad and they're my two favorites of Judith's lovely timepieces...tend to reach for one almost every day. I don't think you'll be sorry to add it to your collection. Enjoy your bracelet (and watch if you decide to keep it) to the fullest!!

Super Contributor

Hi Trailblazer!! Sounds like you got two great pieces. And you are fortunate to have received a NEW watch. When I got mine this week in the silver it was running and missing all of those little things that tell you its brand new. The white thing was missing from the stem, no plastic around the front or back of watch, etc.

All of you who have been reviewing the clad version of Judith's tennis bracelet are making me want this version also. I have the silver & love it. I'm holding out for a rose clad version. I am loving her rose clad!!

Enjoy wearing your new pieces and good luck on deciding about the watch. Sometimes it boils down to not need but want....

Super Contributor

Hi Trailblazer!

Good for You! I like a woman who knows what she likes! You got the ""JR Slam-dunk!"" I can only imagine how great the Regent and Ice Cube look together in the gold clad?....I just received the silver ice cube and I was floored by that! I can tell how excited you are by your words and I am very happy for you! Wear them well and good health to!

I need to purchase the Regent in silver to make a ""JR Slam-dunk!"" You need to get the ice cube in silver to go with your silver Regent now! Then you have TWO JR SLAM-DUNKS!

Trusted Contributor

Hi TrailBlazer!!

You ordered two Beauties!!

I hope you don't give up on the Regent! It is seriously an elegant watch that works in any capacity.

I have that watch and the Chrono in all three colors and they do not disappoint!

Wear the Regent around for awhile and if you think it doesn't make the cost per wear rule, you can always return it.

But give it a chance. It really is a GREAT watch!!

Let us know what you decide.

(Keep the Regent, keep the Regent, keep the Regent...) {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

Trailblazer I'm so happy you live your new special pieces!! I can hear your excitement I your post. Flip side is on know why did I read it lol!! I'm still living my ss regency and cube beacelet. I hope I won't be tempted by the clad version.Lol!! IMHO I think these two pieces either ss or clad are go to pieces kinda like what the cuff was/is . Wear it all in good health!!!
Super Contributor

very nice, good for u .