New Contributor

Wow! Judith Ripka Interchangeable Sterling CulturedPearl System

Wow! I just got the Judith Ripka Interchangeable Sterling CulturedPearl System and go-with Status Link earrings. Number one they are great ! You know when they talk about nice antiques they'll say there's "a lot of work in that". Craftsmanship. Well girls, there's "a lot of work" in this jewelry!

Number two easy to get on and off. I have arthritis and one of my hands does not work. The large links are easier to use than most necklace clasps. No problem. Having the set with different options to choose from is fun, fun and more fun. My husband likes them on me too. Ok friends I will look great and feel great at work tomorrow! Thanks Judith !

Anybody else get theirs from the show last weekend?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wow! Judith Ripka Interchangeable Sterling CulturedPearl System

I ordered the pearl necklace in the 14k clad but haven't received it yet. I'm happy that you like them. I will have to buy the matching earrings later. Enjoy your set.

New Contributor

I hope you will enjoy your necklace system and feel great in them !

Super Contributor

Hi Beth, glad to hear that your new pearl necklace is a wow piece and you love it. I am waiting to receive mine any day now and can't wait. It looks like a very versatile necklace and look forward to playing with mine! Enjoy yours in good health! donna

Trusted Contributor

Hi Beth K, Welcome to the Forum.

Enjoy wearing your beautiful new pearl necklace.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Enjoy your new necklace(s)! Wear them in good health! Welcome to the forum. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Hi Beth! I have had this necklace on and off my Wish List since the first TSV presentation. When I saw the "one day only" Event Price reduction with EZ Pay on Saturday, I decided to bring it on home. I love it! I am spending way too much time playing with this necklace today. LOL. I have found at least 10 ways to wear this piece and I have only had it for one day... I love JR pearls and this is a very cool piece. Glad you are loving yours!

New Contributor

Thank you for the warm welcome ! Everyone is so kind!

Respected Contributor

I purchased Ripka's interchangeable necklace in sterling when it was offered at the TSV. It is my go to piece of jewelry for trips, etc. I hesitated at the time due to cost. It is a lovely versatile piece of jewelry.

Respected Contributor

On another note I still would not buy my interchangeable necklace at the new price. This necklace certainly has had a big price increase.