Super Contributor

J295615 Horseshoe Ring Review

The design is lovely and there is very nice sparkle! My problem is that it is very, very lightweight. Because of that it will be going to my teenage niece for her birthday, and I am sure she will love it. For me, I would have preferred for the ring to be heavier with the row of dmq. done twice and the horseshoe larger. I think this ring may be meant to stack, but individually not for me. Really, no weight at all on this ring; however, very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

Re: J295615 Horseshoe Ring Review

Hi BGDC, I bet your niece will love it. What a lucky girl to have you for an aunt who gives gifts of JR jewelry.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Thanks NJG! She will for sure. I have 3 nieces and give them all Ripka on their birthdays!

Valued Contributor

On 7/16/2014 BGDC said:

Thanks NJG! She will for sure. I have 3 nieces and give them all Ripka on their birthdays!

I do the same thing, BGDC. I have 5 nieces and they each wait for their little green boxes to arrive in celebration of their birthdays...a fun tradition!

Respected Contributor

Your niece is indeed very lucky to have an aunt like you. I like substance to my silver, too. But it was certainly true that that was not the case when I was a young girl. I liked dainty
(did I actually just use that word?), much smaller scaled pieces.

Super Contributor

BGDC, your niece is going to love it!

It does seem that they are thin for stacking....with all the little charm rings that Judith has brought to QVC. I wish that they had presented them to give us an idea....maybe next show?

Super Contributor

Me- it wasn't thin. As a stack ring the width was fine. It was light in weight - I mean like made of air. How that is, I don't understand because I have many stack rings.

HOWEVER, my niece totally flipped out when she got it today. She is over the moon - just her style were the words she used. She turned sweet 16.

For me, Judith can do this in a band that is 1/2" pave with coordinating sized shoe.....make that 3/4's lol!

And a linked horseshoe bracelet would be nice, too!

Super Contributor

BGDC, thanks for your review on this ring. I might have to order this for a gift for my granddaughter. She loves horses. I love your idea of a linked horseshoe bracelet. Great idea!!

Trusted Contributor

Hey BGDC, sorry the ring didn't work for you. It is rather petite but beautiful nevertheless. Hope your niece enjoys it.