Respected Contributor

The gold clad ice cube bracelet!

Well, it arrived yesterday, and it is just perfect in every way. It is breathtakingly beautiful, and I had to wear it. The clasp is secure, the gold color is spot-on, and the sparkle, well, is just otherworldly.

Hope everyone enjoys theirs to the fullest.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The gold clad ice cube bracelet!

Hi JerseyBorn

So happy you love your bracelet. I knew the sparkle would be off the charts. I love that bracelet. I don't have the gold clad but I have that silver one and it's my favorite piece in my Judith collection. That bracelet sure is a head turner. Keep on sparkling for years to come wearing it. Enjoy

Regular Contributor

Jersey Born, enjoy your new bracelet and wear in good health. Patiently waiting for mine to arrive.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, Bling and Disneygal. Glad you are enjoying yours in silver, Blingie. I have been wearing that one a lot lately. Disney you will love seeing it in the gold clad version. The design of this one is stunning.

Super Contributor

Oh, JB..............Sparkle away pretty lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wear it in the best of health! Kiss

Trusted Contributor

Hi Jersey Born, Enjoy wearing your new bracelet. I am sure it looks lovely on you.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Your new clad bracelet must look sensational with the large 3-stone ring, Jersey Born. Your thread/review of the silver and yellow clad really has tempted me to purchase both of them, too! Enjoy these gorgeous pieces in health and happiness!

Respected Contributor

Hi! BGDC, NJG and Dallas-Dame. I am truly sparkling away today, but in my silver version of the ice cube bracelet. I just felt in a silver kind of mood.

Dallas-Dame, the combination of three stone ring and ice cube bracelet is absolutely wild! So much refraction, it just makes a person feel happy. It is sort of like walking into a room full of lit Christmas trees with only white LED bulbs.

Frequent Contributor

JERSEYBORN: GLAD YOU LIKED IT!! Send us a picture of that beauty on your wrist . How would it look teamed up with the silver ice cube??

Super Contributor

JerseyBorn enjoy your new gold ice cube bracelet for many, many years! I just got the silver today...WOW! Now I know what the hype is about! I can only imagine how beautiful your gold ice cube is!