Super Contributor

Good late afternoon and happy Sunday to us all.

Weather has been overcast all day, threatening rain which may yet arrive. Rain is supposed to stay around through Wednesday. If it were in my power I'd send it all out to you who are suffering from the drought.

WHEW! That was a hectic and beautiful 24 hours, wasn't it? I so enjoyed chatting with so many of you during the shows. I hope everyone wears all their treasures in the best of health.

DTGD is on vacation with her mother this week. I'm already lonely, but I better get used to it for I know nursery school is just around the corner. DTGD gave me an astounding gift one day last week. I was at the sink, preparing her lunch, when she came up behind me, grabbed my legs and said: "Bubbe, I love you." You could have knocked me over with lint. She's told me that she loves me before, but never just out of the blue. Wow!

Off to try and figure out what will be our dinner.

Make it a great week!

Esteemed Contributor
Those words are better then hearing you won the lottery. Have a great upcoming week. Sounds like you're off to a good start already.
Trusted Contributor

Love it Kap!! There is NOTHING better than love!!

Yesterday was SO much fun chatting with all of the lovely Ripka fans...always is!!!

I'm looking forward to August when all of us can chat and have so much fun again!

This coming week will be beyond busy.

I need to stay on top of it all!!

Wishing everyone a great week!

Frequent Contributor

So pleased for you, Kappy! There is nothing like hugs and kisses from our little ones. When it is out of the blue like that, it is even more special. I'll bet she misses you, as well, this week!

Super Contributor

Kaplan, isn't grandchildren love some of the best things in this world??!! Even more special when it is completely spontaneous (sp). You have given her such a good basis with your loving care. She will have great memories of a grandmother's love. I remember my own dear Grandma in that way too.

I really enjoyed the chatting on Saturday also. The day went by so fast. I'm looking forward to everyone's reviews.

Take care

Super Contributor

Okay, Bud,

I will share. BF of youngest son since first grade, who is going off to college tomorrow on a football scholarship and stands at 6'5" next to my boy, who is 6'2", stopped by tonight at 11:30 p.m. to say goodbye. He thanked me for making this his second home. He kissed me goodbye and said he loved me.

Kappy, life-changing moment. As I watched these two over-sized young men cry, it reconfirmed to me what life is all about.

Ain't life grand?

Super Contributor

Thank you BlingQueen, Oneanddone, Dead Eye, Pepper, and BGDC. Of course you are all correct! Ain't love great?