Regular Contributor

Jewelry Videos from 7/12 Shows

Good morning, Ladies.

Does anyone know if they'll be posting the videos from Judith's 7/12 jewelry shows? Only a few videos have been posted and I'm curious to see the ones in which I missed from some of the presentations.

Thanks all.

Super Contributor

Re: Jewelry Videos from 7/12 Shows

I was just noticinig the same thing. Where are the videos????

Super Contributor

I was wondering about that all weekend, and I am also wondering if QVC is doing that to keep us from remembering the prices of original offers. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} I hope that is not the case.

Anyway, it is a BIG mistake not to have videos for Judith's pieces because quite often it is the video that pushes one to buy. The pictures of the items are generally poor, but once you see the video, it's a whole new ballgame.

Of all places to cut videos, Ripka is the LAST place they should be doing it. by watching the video, not only do you get to really see how beautiful the pieces are, but you get a narrative by Judith or Beth telling you what is so special about each one, suggestions on how to style it and sometimes the inspiration behind it.

FIX IT!

Super Contributor

BTW - also very annoying - not seeing so many of the new items presented while loooooooong time periods are spent on older inventory.

Super Contributor

It's so evident they are taking the pricing out of the videos now and for only one reason. I don't like it. It's also evident they are really pushing the older inventory now as well.

Regular Contributor

I agree with both of you BGDC and expatgal.

Valued Contributor

Just got home from being away this weekend so I missed all the shows. Thinking I would catch up now with the videos.....where are they?

Respected Contributor

I guess we will all have to DVR the shows going forward. I am very disappointed that I cannot view the videos of some items I did not get to see presented on air. I took it for granted that videos would be made available soon after showing the items on air.

I hope that QVC understands that as the customer is buying items without having the ability to try them on first in person, their online videos of the items are very much needed. Oftentimes the online pictures are not enough to inspire a person to make a purchase as the online photograph doesn't do justice to a particular piece.

Regular Contributor

I have noticed that when a jewelry item shown on tv has sold out or nearly sold out that a video is not put up. I recently ordered a Honora ring shown on tv and then wanted to see the video before the ring shipped. The video never showed up, so I canceled my order. The ring is still available in a few sizes and there's still no video for that ring.

Super Contributor

On 7/13/2014 expatgal said:

It's so evident they are taking the pricing out of the videos now and for only one reason. I don't like it. It's also evident they are really pushing the older inventory now as well.

I noticed this , too. Sometimes they will just show the retail price and not the QVC price.. especially with clearance items.

moongirl