Contributor
Why don't you join our Facebook group Judith Ripka Lovers. Many of the forum girls are in the group. We post all kinds of pictures and information. https://www.facebook.com/groups/646736305409491/
Respected Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Facebook group

because I don't know how to do facebook.

Super Contributor

how do I type in those letters to find this group??

Super Contributor

I was intrigued by this post and thought I might do a search on Facebook later for the group. But when I looked at the post again, it seemed odd. This is a new poster trying to get people to go to some anonymous site. Plus with all of the Ripkanistas, you'd think one of them might have informed the group about it if it was legit. I think I'll pass.

Respected Contributor

On 6/17/2014 mskringle said:

I was intrigued by this post and thought I might do a search on Facebook later for the group. But when I looked at the post again, it seemed odd. This is a new poster trying to get people to go to some anonymous site. Plus with all of the Ripkanistas, you'd think one of them might have informed the group about it if it was legit. I think I'll pass.

The link goes directly to a FB page for Ripka fans.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

If I were a fan of Facebook, I would visit the website. The person who started the website is indeed a bonafide Ripkanista. Just so you know.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/17/2014 Pepper22 said:

how do I type in those letters to find this group??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/646736305409491/

Super Contributor

On 6/17/2014 Jersey Born said:

The person who started the website is indeed a bonafide Ripkanista. Just so you know.

Thanks for letting us know. I haven't been around here enough to know.

Contributor

Yep...I am a tried and true Ripkanista. I don't post too much here because I sometimes find it gets nasty. My name is Carolyn. If you would like to join our group we would love to have you!
Respected Contributor

On 6/17/2014 mskringle said:
On 6/17/2014 Jersey Born said:

The person who started the website is indeed a bonafide Ripkanista. Just so you know.

Thanks for letting us know. I haven't been around here enough to know.

You are very welcome, MsKringle. I agree that it is hard to know who is who at any online forum. I have met FanofRipka, and she is very funny and lively, and she is a dynamo to boot!