Frequent Contributor

I just tried to see the blogspot.It is now only open to those who have an invitation.

Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Its ok. It gave me a real kick to see all the pretty things people bought. But it appears they wish to be a contained group, and thats ok . I will miss it. Have a great day all.

Occasional Contributor

Oh no!!!! I've frequented for years!!!!! Did something happen or change??? I'll miss it too.

Super Contributor

That's pretty sad. I enjoyed JSMB's blog for years. She use to frequent this forum and I wondered what happened to her.....I will miss her blog because I wasn't invited either.

I wonder what you have to do to be invited?

Respected Contributor

I am not sure you need an invitation, but you need to sign into Google, or have a Google account or something. I am closed out of it, too, and I haven't even tried to set up a Google account to find out if I could log in. I do know that the person who set up the blog said that the blog site was recently hacked very badly, and that may be the reason it is now harder to access (if it is even accessible at all.)

Contributor

I was logged on with my gmail account to that site and it said I needed an invitation as well.

Super Contributor

Geez. So not worth it!

Super Contributor
Whaaaaaaaat!!! A private account? I am not a Ripkanista, although I do,own several pieces. I know you girls have fun dialoguing back and forth, but an invitation? Maybe it's a measure to protect the bloggers from the nasties and trouble makers.
Trusted Contributor
I tried,too,with my gmail,but no sucess. Must be invited.....