Super Contributor

*~*~*HELLO Ripkanistas! Info please on how the gold clad rings are holding up*~*~*

WOW!! Longtime no see! Smiley Happy

Hope all is well among the many Ripkanistas that remember me!

Looking for info on how the gold clad rings are holding up.

I'm not one for plated jewelry but am tempted by a gold clad ring from Judith.

Good or bad, please let me know your experiences with any gold clad rings from Ms. Judie.

Much appreciated!!

Missed you all!

~Star826

Trusted Contributor

Re: *~*~*HELLO Ripkanistas! Info please on how the gold clad rings are holding up*~*~*

Hello star826, I do not know you and I don't think we have interacted on the forum but I saw your post and wanted to answer. I have several of Ms Judie's clad earrings , necklaces and cuffs , but only one clad ring and all are holding up well. Have had them for about two years or so. I did receive a tarnished item once but CS was very helpful and replaced it. No problems with the replacement. Hope this helps. Happy shopping.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: *~*~*HELLO Ripkanistas! Info please on how the gold clad rings are holding up*~*~*

Well lo' and behold, I logged in to the Ripka forum and saw the trademark flourishes of Star! So good to see you!

Sad to say, I have no experience in the gold clad, but just wanted to pop in and say hello -- you've been missed and I hope you are well!

Regular Contributor

Hey star where have you been? I took a Ripkahiatus for several years, am dabbling a bit now but just a little. No gold clad yet tho. Which ring are you looking at?

Do so love this: Coastal Ripkaland bordering Bixbyville and Dawkinstown

Super Contributor

Hey Star826, I haven't seen you on here forever & ever!! Good to see you. I don't have her gold clad but I do have several pieces of her rose clad. I love love love it!!!!! I haven't had any problem with it at all. I have rings, earrings, bracelet & necklaces.

Take care, Pepper22

Super Contributor

Hello anisha~ Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy Hope you are enjoying the clad items, sounds like you are as you have more than one item.. I'm a Ripkanista from the beginning days on the Q wheb these forums were called the bulletin boards and had a live chatroom... (2002-ish...) Was normally on many times a week but took a much needed break from the routine. Nice to meet you and again, I thank you for your reply! Greatly appreciated! Smiley Wink

Hey Sammycat!! How are you? Thank you for the kind welcome back... just needed a many months long breather! LOL Hiope all is well with you too!

Hi tropicalbeachgirl~ On a tropical beach sipping some fine spirits! LOL Not really Smiley Wink Just sounds sooo good! Smiley Happy I have been away from the forums for almost 9 mos. Wasn't counting, but saw when I last posted and thought it's been too long. Needed to know about the gols clad as well so it was time to return and ask how it's holding up for those that have taken the plunge. I was thinking of the "Eclipse" couture style Mother of Pearl doublet huge round ring in the yellow gold clad from last week's show... Just love that setting and had watched it when it was on Judith's website for BIG $$$$$ with a turq doublet. That location description has been on there for years... I just made it up one day when realizing the designers I was purchasing from... Welcome back to you too!

Hi Pepper~ Good to see your name here too after all this time Smiley Happy Happy to read you like the rose clad and have not had any problems. It's hard to spend money on clad items with no warranty. Hope you've been well and are enjoying life Smiley Happy

*~*~*Would love to hear from anyone else that has owned the yellow gold clad and if they have worn their rings on a regular basis with no problem or just worn on occassion. So hoping the clad is done well and lasts for all who have purchased. *~*~*

Valued Contributor

Hello, Star. I've been collecting from Judith's clad offerings since they were first introduced at the Q. I'm very pleased with the finish, durability and beauty of these pieces. I own clad rings, bracelets, chains, enhancers and earrings and they've held up quite well...each piece looks brand new. After each wear, I wipe the piece(s) with a soft jeweler's cloth and store them carefully. The clad color is a perfect match to Judith's 18k couture pieces...and they work beautifully together. If you decide to give it a try, I hope you're as pleased as I have been and continue to be.

Super Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

Hello, Star. I've been collecting from Judith's clad offerings since they were first introduced at the Q. I'm very pleased with the finish, durability and beauty of these pieces. I own clad rings, bracelets, chains, enhancers and earrings and they've held up quite well...each piece looks brand new. After each wear, I wipe the piece(s) with a soft jeweler's cloth and store them carefully. The clad color is a perfect match to Judith's 18k couture pieces...and they work beautifully together. If you decide to give it a try, I hope you're as pleased as I have been and continue to be.

Good morning Dallas-Dame~ Thank you for your great vote of confidence with the clad pieces! Much appreciated! I saw that ring and had to have, but then cancelled... now on waitlist... We shall see if a size 9 makes it back into stock, fingers crossed! Have a great day! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Hi Star, It is great to hear from you! I just got a necklace in gold clad so I do not know how well it holds up yet, but I did want to say hello. I hope that you are well and that life has been good to you. Take care, and stop in from time to time, I missed you.
Regular Contributor

Hey star!!! How are u? Waving hi!!! Wonder where you have been hiding lol!!! I have some gold clad holding up great. Don't be a stranger.