Regular Contributor

REVIEW OF PINK MULTI-GEMSTONE CUFF J294478

My husband bought this for me for an anniversary cuff. This is the first really thick JR cuff I have bought & I wasn't sure I would like it. Because I have small bones, I really prefer the thinner cuffs that you can stack. However, I decided to take a chance w/ this one, & I must say that when I opened the package it blew my mind! The cuff is a lot more vibrant than it appeared on air w/ a lot of contrast between all of the different shades of pink. The gemstones are placed to give a scattered appearance, but actually, you can see that a lot of thought went into placing them. I like the way Judith filled up the little spaces between some of the larger gemstones w/ the tiny gemstones. You not only have a lot of contrast in color, but also in size of the gemstones. This cuff is HEAVY...both in weight & in appearance. It is definitely a scene-stealer, & in my opinion, would be diminished by wearing other cuffs on the same wrist. I also think that this cuff looks more special paired w/ pieces that are NOT from the matching collection of enhancer/earrings/ring.

The best part about getting a new Ripka piece is figuring out how to coordinate it w/ other pieces & w/ clothes. On the other wrist, I chose the 3-stone synthetic tourmaline/hematite cuff (J274771) bordered by the thin pink sapphire cuff (J284409) & the old rose quartz bead bracelet w/ the little charms (that also came in turquoise & hematite). On the neck, I chose the old rose quartz bead necklace (that came w/ the pink mother of pearl heart), but instead of this heart I attached the synthetic pink tourmaline/hematite enhancer (J274773) & decided on the matching synthetic tourmaline/hematite earrings (J274772). On the right hand w/ the new cuff, I am wearing the synthetic tourmaline/hematite 3-stone ring. On the other hand w/ the 3 bracelets, I am wearing the sapphire band ring. I like the way all the synthetic tourmaline/hematite pieces coordinate w/ the center heart-shaped stone in the same color on the big bracelet. As far as clothes, I can see this best w/ white, pale pink, or maroon. It is truly a dazzler!!!

Super Contributor

Re: REVIEW OF PINK MULTI-GEMSTONE CUFF J294478

I love your description! Enjoy wearing your treasure...and happy anniversary!

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Hi Glitter Puss, congratulations on your anniversary and the cuff. It truly is beautiful. I ordered it when it first showed up online with every intention of returning as I usually don't wear wide cuffs. It came yesterday and I am in love wit it. This piece is truly special and not going back. If you don't mind, I'll add my review here ( I posted it under the item , but it is yet to show up) and a picture later. Enjoy your new beauty in the best of health. My review "Pink Romance - This pink cuff is dazzling magnificence . Took my breath away. The luscious array of gemstones in the lovely spectrum of pinks, purples, violets and the mother of pearl seem to have an inner glow. The gemstones are faceted beautifully and the cabochons have a story of their own to tell in this masterpiece. There have been other versions of this "Love Cuff" , but this one is sheer feminine elegance. The back is beautifully polished and looks as lovely as the front. Although the cuff has significant silver and gemstone presence, it is very comfortable on the wrist. Picasso on my wrist. Love, love my pink Love Cuff"
Trusted Contributor

Happy Anniversary and congratulations on getting that beautiful cuff.

You gave an excellent review. lt sounds like you made lovely choices with the coordinating pieces.

Enjoy wearing your new cuff!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Glitter Puss, Happy Anniversary!! What a wonderful, beautiful gift. You give one of the best descriptions of your orders. I really appreciate you doing this.

Take care & enjoy!!

Regular Contributor

Glitter happy anniversary!!!! Omg that bracelet is a stunner, ita a piece of art like that bracelet should be worn by itself. Enjoy !!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Congratulations on your anniversary and I wish you many more celebrated while wearing that fabulous LOVE cuff. You couldn't have picked a more beautiful gift!!!

Super Contributor

Mazel tov on your anniversary and the love cuff. Enjoy both in the best of health!

Super Contributor

Happy Anniversary Glitter Puss! (To your DH too!)

That is one beautiful cuff! I had been sitting at the edge of my seat drooling each time they presented it on air......Now you are telling me it is more vibrant in person! Your cuff sounds amazing! Thanks for the review.....Enjoy your cuff and your anniversary day for many years!