Frequent Contributor

New London Blue Topaz ring review!

I have to say this ring is a WOW. The stones are stunning and really have a lot of life and sparkle. Some london blue stones are washed out and dull, not these. I have to say they are prettier than sapphires IMHO. Diamonique is just enough to be a complement to the gorgeous and timeless setting. One of her best designs I think. The only possible downside is it is a little bulky on the sides, but I can live with that. If you got this you are going to be blown away how pretty it is and it has a nice presence on the finger. I only dabble in Ripka but this ring and the starfish earrings from last visit are very special pieces.
Super Contributor

Re: New London Blue Topaz ring review!

Hate to say I told everyone so.........but I did!!! So glad to hear the stones are great because the setting I already know is fabulous!!! The sides won't bother you. Just be careful about banging the stones because it's a high setting.

I can't wait to get mine, Capri!!!!! Thanks for the review and wear yours in the best of health!

Esteemed Contributor

Wowza!! I was hoping to read a great review of that ring. I ordered it slow. Probably won't see it until early next week. I love London blue stones. So happy you love yours. Enjoy it. Another winner by Judith.
Frequent Contributor

Just received my ring: WINNER WINNER WINNER My stones do not appear to be as dark as the tv stones; however, that is OK with me because all of my blue topaz pieces are a beautiful blue and this ring matches beautifully, just a darker shade of blue. The setting is divine. Love, Sir Cancel

Honored Contributor

Enjoy those rings ladies!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

Mine's due on Monday -- I can't wait! I agree with BGDC on the design -- it's a winner (I returned the emerald version because the emeralds weren't up to snuff, but you know me and my pickiness on the gems...that takes away nothing from the outstanding design, which is exquisite!).

Contributor

Thank you for sharing your opinion here. I have been trying to cut back on my purchases, but the london blue color and the price on this one were just too good to pass up. Mine is still 'in process' so i am glad to hear that the ladies that received theirs are happy with the purchase. I hope everyone that gets it is as happy with it as you are.

Valued Contributor

Capri, thanks for your wonderful review! I am so anxious to get mine.

Frequent Contributor

I did think my stones look very much as pictured and on the video!
Super Contributor

Hi Capri!

Thank you for your review. I should get mine by Monday, and I can't wait!

Enjoy your beautiful ring! Wear it in the best of life!