Regular Contributor

JUDITH....BETH...PLEASE READ THIS!

I was so thrilled to get the moon/star earrings to go w/ the sun/moon/star chains from years ago! I always wondered why Judith did not make earrings to go w/ these fabulous chains. Judith...now how about a coordinating cuff...like maybe on the order of a 3-stone cuff where, instead of stones, you place a star, sun, & crescent moon? The sun could have a citrine or yellow DMQ center, w/ the rays of the sun in sterling silver spilling over the cuff? I hope I do not have to wait 4 years for this one! Judith...PLEASE!!!

Super Contributor

Re: JUDITH....BETH...PLEASE READ THIS!

Hi Glitter Puss,

That's so funny you write this because yesterday I wore my 18" SMS chain for the first time in I don't know how long - and I LOVE it. I was thinking about the earrings, but I don't look good in hoops. They point outwards too much on me. I know you wore these backwards, so to speak, but I am confused how they lay. Do they hoop behind your ear or is the whole earring facing forward? I don't know if you know how to post pictures, but if you could post one with a picture of the earring on it would be much appreciated. TIA

Super Contributor

I just watched the video, so I get how they lay now. Smart of you to face them the other way, more silver against your face. They are really pretty!!!

Regular Contributor

BGDC - I am technologically retarded & can't post pictures. But I will tell you that the hoops face forward & if you wear them the "wrong" way, they still face forward, but the point of the moon goes upward so you can see it clearly.

Super Contributor

Gotcha! Thanks.