Super Contributor

Good afternoon and happy Sunday to us all.

Glorious spring day today. Even though allergies are beginning to rear their ugliness, even with meds, I am so grateful for this lovely weather. And I've changed my closets so we cannot go back to winter weather no matter what, you hear?

Only three more days for Passover, 2014. Whew and, may I say, just in time. Matzoh, in its various incarnations, is beginning to wear very, very thin.

DTGD has been a delightful during Passover, but what else would you expect me to say? Many of you who are FB friends already know this, but she has donned an apron more than once to make things, after I've heard her sweet voice calling out, "I will help you, Bubbe!" As you know, the helping often took more time then the original making would have, but it wouldn't have been one iota of the pleasure which DTGD afforded me by helping out. And in the process we have investigated all sorts of foods, raw and cooked, and answered many questions along the way. She has also become an enthusiastic participant in the Seder, and in the days following, by heartily singing "Dayenu!" For finding the Afikomen she received, among other things, a princess outfit which has enabled her to perform many magical spells during the week.

I hope all who celebrate Easter have an amazing day.

Make it a great week!

Frequent Contributor

Kappy, I do so enjoy reading your tales of your DTGD. You are so colorful in your descriptions, I feel as though I am right there, watching. It is also so obvious how much joy you experience when you are with her. It is a double blessing, she, in receiving your love and knowledge, and you in receiving her love and wonder. Thanks for sharing and I'll see your videos on FB! I just love her little songs and dances.

Super Contributor
On 4/24/2014 Dead Eye said:

Kappy, I do so enjoy reading your tales of your DTGD. You are so colorful in your descriptions, I feel as though I am right there, watching. It is also so obvious how much joy you experience when you are with her. It is a double blessing, she, in receiving your love and knowledge, and you in receiving her love and wonder. Thanks for sharing and I'll see your videos on FB! I just love her little songs and dances.

----------- Many thanks, Dead Eye, for the lovely words. DTGD is the light of my life. I am so honored by her presence in my life.