Super Contributor

Positive Energy Back To The Forum Please

photo photo-3.jpg

Contributor

Re: Positive Energy Back To The Forum Please

YIKES-you should warn us before posting these gorgeous pics.....wonderful ensemble and the blues are so vibrant--wear all in good health

Regular Contributor

Pretty! Is it London blue topaz?

Super Contributor

It is blue topaz, rat2e.

Aprilmom - congrats, there must be a birthday going on around now!

So tired of all of the stupid fighting on here! Don't know where you guys are (that's my give away - lol) but I am in New York ...........

and it is one beautiful spring day! Everyone should enjoy it and be H-A-P-P-Y!!!!! It might seem crazy what I'm about to say:

"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof. Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth. Clap along if you know what happiness is to you. Clap along if you feel that's what you want to do!!!!"

Contributor

actually my birthday is in july....my mom named me after my great grandmother anna sara,,i became april star--lol--{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Hi BGDC!

Absolutely stunning! Enjoy your beautiful blues!!!

Happy Passover and Happy Easter to ALL!!!

Contributor

BGDC, enjoy your lovely pieces! Love the photo.

Valued Contributor

Beautiful BGDC! I have the new blue topaz link bracelet you have and will wear it tomorrow for Easter dinner with a blue topaz ring from Judith and also the limon quartz/blue topaz egg briolette necklace. Remember those necklaces? I have two....the limon and the ginger. Also will wear my Judith blue topaz shrimpie earrings.

Was hoping to have my new JR2 Arabesque pieces for Easter....I ordered in January for Easter delivery....but with the change in the company, shipments have been delayed but expected to resume in a few weeks.

Enjoy your beauties! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

MIL - those necklaces were before my Ripka time. They sound beautiful. Enjoy them all tomorrow!

Super Contributor

On 4/19/2014 aprilmom said:

actually my birthday is in july....my mom named me after my great grandmother anna sara,,i became april star--lol--{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Aha!!!! Your name sounds like a movie actress! Very pretty name filled with imagery. Good work, Mom.