Valued Contributor

Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

that we lost a dear friend and Ripkanista. Indy passed away while on vacation in Zurich. I'm shocked and devastated.

Sorry to be the bearer of such sad news, but I know some ladies on here would want to know this. She was a member of this forum for a long time.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

Oh my goodness! I am so saddened to read this. May I ask how she died? This is just so shocking to me. I am sure it is even more shocking to her family, who must be devastated right now. I will keep them in my prayers.

Bye bye, Indy! I am so sad that you are gone.

Valued Contributor

Oh No! I remember Indy....but must admit it has been some time since I have seen a post from her or corresponded with her in any way.

So sorry to hear of her passing....this must of been quite unexpected. Smiley Sad

She was a Ripka lover for sure!

Valued Contributor

PMP....thanks for letting us know. I am saddened to hear this news. Condolences to her family during this most difficult time.
Super Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear about this...she was one of the posters from the good ole' days. How very very sad. I hope that one of the Ripkanistas who is in contact with Beth can relate the news of Indy's passing to Judith. May she rest peacefully.

Super Contributor

This is sad news. RIP Indy.

Contributor

Way too young, way too soon!!! I always enjoyed her posts and her fantastic attitude. So sad.

Contributor

So very very sorry for this great loss....she was a wonderful woman, always a lady. !
Super Contributor

PMP - thank you for informing us. That is very sad news. I always used to look forward to reading the posts from Indy55 and also Visaqueen. I think they were some of the biggest posters at the beginning and got us all excited about our JR. I don't know if I am getting muddled up but I seem to remember a picture posted of Indy dressed up in, maybe a ball gown?? She looked extremely elegant and beautiful. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Valued Contributor

I am trying to remember....was Indy from the Midwest? If so, I know where....if not, then I am thinking of another Ripkanista.

She was one of us originals from days gone by. What fun it was to chat with her on a regular basis and get ready for the shows via Puffin's countdowns.....that was awhile ago. Miss that too.