Super Contributor

I received the ice cube bracelet

J276879. What a gorgeous bracelet!!!!! I can see why so many of you had great things to say about this bracelet. It hasn't left my wrist except at bedtime since I received it last week. I got the 8" version. I'm loving the drape of it. Fits well & I love the look.

Super Contributor

Re: I received the ice cube bracelet

Pepper,

You bought it at the right time. It is particularly fun to look at in the sunlight!

Enjoy!

Super Contributor

On 4/14/2014 BGDC said:

Pepper,

You bought it at the right time. It is particularly fun to look at in the sunlight!

Enjoy!

But not while driving!

Wear it in good health Pepper!

Super Contributor

Pepper, enjoy your new beautiful bracelet and wear it in good health.

Respected Contributor

I love it, too...one of my "go to" pieces. It's coming in Gold Clad this year, too! Can't wait! Enjoy!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Hi pepper, enjoy the ice cube. It is one of my faves. I pair it with the emerald ice cube usually. But it looks good with anything.
Super Contributor

Hi Pepper!

Your bracelet sounds wonderful! By the sound of it you may need to wear sunglasses while wearing it! LOL! I still don't own this one, but it is on my radar for the future!

Enjoy your new bracelet for many years!

Honored Contributor

Pepper ~ Yay, you finally got the ice cube.....welcome to the club! Wear that sparkler in the best of health!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Frequent Contributor

Pepper22: I am glad you like that beauty ! It is one of my favorites!! Enjoy it.

Super Contributor

Ladies, thanks so much for your posts!!! And yes indeed I'd better be wearing sunglasses with this sparkler. I'm happy to be in the ice cube bracelet club!!!!

Sheesh, a gold clad version sounds very inticing!

Me2Me, I hope you can snag one soon. Hopefully more items will be on easy pays again her next visit. That helps!

Have a good day. It's finally sunny & warm in Ohio!!!