Super Contributor

My New Favorite Stone.....Golden Beryl!!!!

OH MY WORD!!!!!

How do I describe these pieces?

J-286909 and J-286908

Breathtakingly beautiful!!! Stunning!!!

The color, cut and clarity are beautiful! I know nothing about golden beryl...I just know what I love and I LOVE these two new pieces that I got from Judith Ripka!!! Judith Ripka has out done herself with this band ring and cuff duo!

I am so happy! Happy Dance! Happy Dance!!!

I can't stop looking at my wrist or hand! I will try to post some pics tomorrow. Tonight I will be gushing, drooling and admiring....too busy for pics!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

Re: My New Favorite Stone.....Golden Beryl!!!!

Yipee!!!!!!!!! Enjoy that new suite, my sweet! It is surely a knockout and very unique. I know that you wanted it for a long time, so happy you were able to get it!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I told you so! Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

ME2ME: Quite stunning classic pieces{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}, enjoy them both, I am looking forward to your pictures!

Super Contributor

If you live in a cold climate, be careful with beryl. If it gets cold enough it'll crack. Check the info online.

Valued Contributor

I am thrilled that you love your new cuff and ring. I loved the color and the look also. Wear in good health, keep dancing and enjoy!
Super Contributor

On 3/28/2014 BGDC said:

Yipee!!!!!!!!! Enjoy that new suite, my sweet! It is surely a knockout and very unique. I know that you wanted it for a long time, so happy you were able to get it!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Thank you BGDC!

The ez pays helped my decision in getting these beauties! This is my anniversary/Mother's Day gift combo!

Super Contributor

On 3/28/2014 Sammycat1 said:

I told you so! Enjoy!

YES YOU DID!!!!! AND YOU BET I WILL ENJOY THEM!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE NUDGE!!! SAMMYCAT YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF!!!

Super Contributor

On 3/28/2014 GREEN BLADE said:

ME2ME: Quite stunning classic pieces{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}, enjoy them both, I am looking forward to your pictures!

Thank You Green Blade! Sometime later today.....

Super Contributor

On 3/28/2014 little miss sunshine said:

If you live in a cold climate, be careful with beryl. If it gets cold enough it'll crack. Check the info online.

Hi little miss sunshine!

Thanks for the tip! I will keep that in mind when I travel. I live in Central Fla., no need to worry. YAY!