Super Contributor

Brown TSV watch arrived today....not happy at all

First I found it underwhelming...and so not worth 200 bucks...I have not bought JRQ. In quite awhile due to quality issues ..I have been completing my collection over there.... To top it off two stones missing right out of the box...so to me. Jmho...this is an indicator of issues with stones in the future ...yes, I know DMQ. Has a lifetime warranty but I am not going to be sending this watch back and forth for stone replacement ... Enjoy those that love it....I hope you have no quality issues with it ....
Respected Contributor

Re: Brown TSV watch arrived today....not happy at all

Uh oh, not good.....geez.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Sorry that happened, but I don't blame you; not good at all.

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

Che, I am so sorry that this has happened to you. I would definitely return! That is exactly why I didn't order the watch because I was afraid of the stones coming out.

Respected Contributor

Yikes! Thanks for posting this, Che.

Respected Contributor

Che, you have not had the best of luck with Ripka watches---I recall you getting "stuck" with a broken pin on Watch #4---the Stainless Steel one with the Blue, Pink or White Face and Princess gemstone accents! That was one watch that I got and returned---never regretted it. I ordered the Brown and the Green in the TSV Monaco Watch, so we'll see what's what when they are delivered in the next couple of days. I'm hoping for the best as I thought they looked spectacular!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

Oh, no! It's sad to look forward to receiving something wonderful and then being disappointed when you open the box -- and it's a pain in the tushy to repackage the item to send it back. Hopefully you'll find something better!

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear! Returns are a pain. Here's hoping you have better luck with the next one.

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Sheesh said:

Che, you have not had the best of luck with Ripka watches---I recall you getting "stuck" with a broken pin on Watch #4---the Stainless Steel one with the Blue, Pink or White Face and Princess gemstone accents! That was one watch that I got and returned---never regretted it. I ordered the Brown and the Green in the TSV Monaco Watch, so we'll see what's what when they are delivered in the next couple of days.

Yes that was me.....this is first watch i have tried since that incident ...I saw the dark hole by the 6 o clock on the side gallery today....I was thinking this cant be. ..so got out the jewelers loupe. And sure enough no stone. ..but prongs were there..I am so disappointed. Imreally thought this watch was going to be so pretty ... I don't want to burst anyones bubble. Just want all to look theirs over really good as there Are alot of stones ....hope you and everyone else get winners ... Mine is already on its way back. And i marked the box really well. I did not even remove the plastic from the face. I just hope they don't send it back out,,,OY !!