Trusted Contributor

when will Jr be back? thanks.

Fell asleep during her late show!
Honored Contributor

Re: when will Jr be back? thanks.

I for one am happy she's gone. I caught two references to her working with "diamonds" and "emeralds" when the pieces were Diamonique. Disingenuous. If she's so proud of these pieces, use the correct terminology.

Valued Contributor

May 10.....can't wait! That is the day before Mother's Day too.

She has been bringing us some beautiful special pieces of late. I ordered the blue topaz link bracelet and it will be here on Wednesday.

Did you pick up anything this time? If you did....enjoy your pretties. Otherwise, we know that new things will be coming in May.

Good to hear from you! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

But, Depglass, she does work with emeralds and with diamonds. She has a few pieces here at QVC that contain genuine emeralds. She has made at least a few items at QVC with genuine diamonds (white, champagne, and blue), too, even if they were primarily accent stones. And most certainly for her high end collection, she does work with diamonds and emeralds and with every other precious gem. Her diamonds are very white, and much nicer than the ones used in items at most department stores. She uses diamonds that are at least G color. Stores like Fortunoff use diamonds that are H-I color at best.

Honored Contributor

I know she does. But she was talking about the QVC pieces they were selling at that moment. I actually got up from the couch, went to the computer and verified the descriptions under the item numbers when I heard those two statements. I should have written down the items numbers and the times I saw them and I could point to certain videos. But I didn't. One might have been the Green Goddess bracelet. I hope you people that are still buying don't feel taken advantage of down the road. At least she's not using Bronzo.