Respected Contributor

March Madness: What Ripka Are You Wearing Today?

It's Judith's Anniversary visit: what Ripka are you wearing today? I'm wearing a combination of Old, Recent Past and New pieces.

Silver Sub-dial Watch (the third of Judith's watches)

Iconic Silver Pave Heart Ring on left hand

Vintage Emerald Cut AMY ring w/DQ accents on right hand (but before the Rhodium finishing) about 8 carats, as I recall

Princess Cut Channel Set AMY Cuff paired with the Silver Tennis Bracelet

Black Braided 18" Necklace in Silver

Drop Earrings with Oval AMY Center with Peridot surrounding Pear shaped and Oval Stones and Blue Topaz Round Accent Stones and Matching Enhancer

Wearing navy Slim Slacks with Medium Purple Cashmere Tank and Matching Cardigan.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Re: March Madness: What Ripka Are You Wearing Today?

You are going to hate me!

I am only wearing two pieces of Ripka today....my JR chocolate ceramic watch and my oval JR estate emerald ring. The rest of my jewelry is Bixby.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Sheesh. I am wearing the large silver chrono watch, the three (round) stone sky blue topaz band ring on my left hand, the 19 carat and dmq sky blue topaz ring on my right hand, the textured and polished necklace in 16" with the marquise blue topaz clip-on that came with a different necklace (as part of a former TSV), and the ice cube bracelet on my right wrist. I guess I should go and put on some earrings---

Super Contributor

Hi Sheesh, I have on my white agate beads and a white agate/silver retired enhancer. I also have on the matching earrings and white agate/silver link bracelet. White agate ring on left ring finger and DY white agate ring on right hand. Perfect for S. Florida weather.

Trusted Contributor

Today is turquoise day..... Wearing Linea cotton/ poly tunic in turquoise Linea black leggings Scarf ....Nordies brand with zebra,turquoise flowers JR2turquoise cuff and earrings JR tsv bangle with turquoise stones Michelle Deco watch JRQ turquoise Monaco JR wedding band Hopefully all this color will brighten the day,even though it's still freezing here in Philly, with snow in the forecast for next week! Anyone else?
Frequent Contributor

Hi Sheesh, I'm wearing the Halo earrings / on my right hand, the Opal triplet ring, "The Cuff", the Truffle Bead bracelet and a gorgeous JR peridot bracelet Smiley Happy / on my left hand, the Estate band ring, the Chronograph watch and the JR Coin bracelet - of course all in silver ! Just love all of my beauties ! OMG, the Estate station necklace on the show now is amazing ! Will definitely have to get that in the future, but not today. I did just pick up the skinny Estate bracelet - looks soooo elegant !
Respected Contributor

Wow, I just love reading what everyone is wearing---it's a trip down memory lane, for sure! Keep 'em coming.....

Super Contributor

Sunflower cuff/dew drop necklace

Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Oh, that Sunflower Cuff, one of my most treasured pieces---works well with the Green Goddess pieces---I pair it with the Green Goddess Link Bracelet---then wear a combination of Green Goddess and Citrine rings, earrings, etc. It's a happy piece!

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Sheesh said:
On 3/22/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Oh, that Sunflower Cuff, one of my most treasured pieces---works well with the Green Goddess pieces---I pair it with the Green Goddess Link Bracelet---then wear a combination of Green Goddess and Citrine rings, earrings, etc. It's a happy piece!

Eww Weee that sounds awesome, Sheesh! : )