Valued Contributor

Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka March 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Aren't you amazed at how Judith's Q line just keeps expanding and growing? From 300 pieces in 2008 to almost 1,300 in 2014...WOW. Hope everyone is ready for Spring.

I managed to hold off getting sick during an Asia trip (we were North of where those souls disappeared on the Malaysian flight--so sad) but sure enough, a few days after returning, my old buddy pneumonia has made a reappearance and keeps on hanging on. If anyone has any thoughts on how to kill a permanently-residing lung bug, I'm all ears! Anyway, Judith kept me company via her classic black leather mag necklace and various charms which I switched off daily. JR earrings and JR Evil Eye ring for safety. Everyone in our group was impressed with JR's designs, especially the Buddha enhancer, J284891. The Q kept me always appropriate with the best traveling dress, A266766, Denim & Co. tiered cotton 3/4 sleeve which I brought in all available colors. Loose and comfortable enough for climbing World Heritage Sites as well as dinner in the city, this dress worked great with Joan Rivers jackets on top and always, always JR jewels. A real blank canvas of a dress to make it your own--thick enough not to be see-through and any wrinkles fell away within minutes of putting it on. It is also available in a sleeveless edition. Am glad to have survived in one piece and very anxious now for Judith's visit.

Here's Judith's schedule: Friday Midnight-2AM Eastern Standard Time (9-11PM Thursday Pacific Standard Time); 3-5AM EST (Midnight-2AM PST); 11AM-Noon EST (8-9AM PST); 3-5PM EST (Noon-2PM PST); Saturday 4-7AM EST (1-3AM PST); 7-9PM EST (4-6PM PST); 11PM-Midnight EST (8-9PM PST).

So, what have you all been doing? Which pieces are you interested in and/or getting? From the looks of what is up already, it is going to be a wild ride! Please share and let's get discussing! Thanks~Peach

Super Contributor

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka March 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Hi Lucky Peach. Its great to see your post. I'm sorry that you are still having medical issues tho. I hope that you can find something that really helps you.

I'm not sure what I'm ordering this visit.I really don't need another watch. Though I really like this TSV watch. I'm a bit concerned it won't fit my wrist.

Right now I have been looking thru her clearance items.

Take care, Pepper22

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka March 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

On 3/21/2014 Pepper22 said:

Hi Lucky Peach. Its great to see your post. I'm sorry that you are still having medical issues tho. I hope that you can find something that really helps you.

I'm not sure what I'm ordering this visit.I really don't need another watch. Though I really like this TSV watch. I'm a bit concerned it won't fit my wrist.

Right now I have been looking thru her clearance items.

Take care, Pepper22

Pepper! How are you feeling? Thanks for your kind words, so frustrating not to be able to kill that little bug that keeps cropping up!

Have you looked through JR's clearance? I noticed a few items that were always on E/P now are not and have been switched back for E/Ps on different designs. That has me interested in a couple items.

I do like the new TSV watch, though it seems like there have been so many watches the past couple of years. Good for those who wear watches like they carry different handbags! I have a watch collection in general but have not been adding to it lately.

What DID get my attention is that new pave Black Spinel cuff with the multi-gem cabochons. Ooh la la! Am thinking on that one.

Let me know what's up with you and what you have decided on... Take care~Peach

Valued Contributor

Is anyone getting the TSV watch? Which color? ~Peach

Frequent Contributor

Hi Peachy and Pepper! Peach, so sorry you're having issues. I'm joining you on the DL....Earlier this month, I tripped and fell and broke my big toe (again!) bruised my knee and sprained my back. Doing much better....have had a cast on my foot for 3 weeks now....what a momo I am! My Mom sent me for ballet classes as a kid, hoping I'd become more graceful.....LOL! Anyway....so far, I ordered the new pearl button earrings...if they aren't too heavy they'll be a birthday gift from my parents. For the holidays, I got the Diaminique "cherries" necklace .....it is beautiful and good with sweater sets or for black tie. Pepper....enjoy your watch. P.S. necklace J-277195, earrings J-291814.
Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2014 LuckyPeach said:

Is anyone getting the TSV watch? Which color? ~Peach

I ordered both black and brown. I believe these watches will be stunning in person as the gradation/saturation of color appear to be difficult to capture on camera. Will leave a review once I've had the opportunity to see/wear them.

Super Contributor

Hi Lucky Peach!

I'm sorry to hear that you still have the lung bug! I was hearing some wheezing in my lungs a few weeks ago. My DH picked up some Mucinex for me, I used it day and night and it went away. Also, I usually take 2 cloves of garlic daily when I am sick. If you do this make sure you peel the garlic skins and cut those sharp end pieces. I then swallow them down....garlic is a natural antibiotic.....works great!

I haven't purchased anything today. There are a lot of pieces I love, but they are not in my budget. I was able to pick up a couple of LTS this week. I am currently awaiting the pave tanzanite heart enhancer and the mabe/dmq stud earrings. I have wanted those earrings since the first day I saw them. I was so happy to see they were a LTS this week!

Enjoy your Evil Eyes and Buddha! You were smart to take those on your trip. I'm glad your trip was a safe and happy one! Take care!

Trusted Contributor

I bought the watch in the purple.

It's going to look great on me!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm interested to see how many people will be willing to pay these prices for sterling, diamonique, and crystals.

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2014 ghb said: Hi Peachy and Pepper! Peach, so sorry you're having issues. I'm joining you on the DL....Earlier this month, I tripped and fell and broke my big toe (again!) bruised my knee and sprained my back. Doing much better....have had a cast on my foot for 3 weeks now....what a momo I am! My Mom sent me for ballet classes as a kid, hoping I'd become more graceful.....LOL! Anyway....so far, I ordered the new pearl button earrings...if they aren't too heavy they'll be a birthday gift from my parents. For the holidays, I got the Diaminique "cherries" necklace .....it is beautiful and good with sweater sets or for black tie. Pepper....enjoy your watch. P.S. necklace J-277195, earrings J-291814.

{{GHB}} very sorry to hear about your toe/knee/back! I know that breaking a toe is very painful and it is so easy to trip if you're deep in thought.

Those pearl button earrings are lovely--I have a couple similar of the older JR styles and they always are correct for any occasion. Congrats on the DMQ cherries necklace! Feel free to add any reviews of your "stuff" to the March all review thread...

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Take care~Peach