Super Contributor

Happy Birthday...March baby...Judeye

I know you have been away from the forums ,but wanted to wish you happy birthday today! I saw your review on the Ripka milky Aqua Monaco.... it was on clearance... got it for my birthday.... beautiful unique color! Hoping one of your friends sees this and let's you know another March baby wishes a very Happy BIRTHDAY!

MOONGIRL

Super Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday...March baby...Judeye

And may all of your wishes come true!

Respected Contributor

Wishing you the happiest and most wonderful year yet! You are a wonderful, kind, and naturally funny person who can make even the most serious person laugh until they cry.

xox!

Super Contributor

Judeye, Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!! I'm so glad that I got to meet you at Judith's live show at the Q. What a great time we had. I just wish we could meet up again, soon!!! Take care & I hope you have a special day!!!

{#emotions_dlg.wub}, Pepper22

Super Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDEYE!!!!!!!

MAY YOUR SPECIAL DAY BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS, FUN, LOVE, AND JR JEWELRY!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Happy birthday, judeye! And, to all March babies. Be well and blessings.
Contributor

Happy B'Day Judeye,

Long time no see...ur talk..LOL! Hope you are well.

To all the March Ripkanista Babies-Have a wonderful b'day and hope it lasts all the year through.

May it bring some warmer weather....I am waiting.....

Hugs

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday Judeye. Miss you on the boards. Hope you are well.
Super Contributor

I want to thank everyone for their birthday wishes & what a wonderful surprise to see this, as you know I've not been here in quite a while. I truly miss my time spent here & miss everyone........unfortunately, time is not much my own as I've been taking care of my dad.

Moongirl..........so glad you also love the milky aqua ring. I was hoping JR would add some "stuff".......still waiting patiently! And "thank you" for starting this thread.......believe me, it was so appreciated.

Thank you all for your kind, thoughtful words..........it touches my heart more than you can know.

Happy Spring everyone...........my wishes that everyone is well................

Hugs

Judi