Super Contributor

And I only own one piece of JR aqua (the milky and iolite ring, which I adore) I figured I had best snap these lovelies up before they disappear! I'd love to hear thoughts on J281216 (milky monaco) and J279469 (band ring).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Because it's almost March

I own the second, one, the aquamarine band ring -- love it and wear it often. My ring has a nice medium shade...it's not top-grade but the stones have great clarity and most definitely are that famous blue-slight green shade. It has a very nice presence on the hand -- bolder than most band rings but very comfortable to wear.

Hope this helps!

Contributor

The band ring is probably my favorite ring of all time. I love the color, size and everyday nature of it. I wear it all the time and choose it over flashier pieces I own. I own the golden beryl as well in the same style and would own the morganite if it would have been in silver and not a clad. If she comes out with this style in other gemstones, I will purchase several. To me this is an easy one to recommend. I also love the matching cuff but that is a significant investment. You cannot go wrong with it.
Valued Contributor

My first pieces of Ripka aqua chalcedony are to arrive by Easter. I placed an order for some JR2 several months ago.

It is such a soft, pretty stone....will be beautiful for Easter and Spring!

Frequent Contributor

Spring, what a lovely word......

Valued Contributor

Hi, Smarty!

I love blues and admired the Milky Aqua Doublet Monaco ring once I saw it on a Ripkanista friend at lunch. And, when it went on clearance I thought i would get it. Received it a few days ago, wore it and love it. It is a keeper. Beautiful blue that goes with so much but really goes well with my JR2 nautica bracelet, blue quartz doublet enhancer and more. Plus, I like to wear just metal pieces with a ring as a pop of color and this is a beauty.

Go for it or them, as the case may be!!

Super Contributor

Thanks Ladies! Really appreciate the opinions. I have both ordered and can't wait to get them. This weekend was a little taste of spring, but we are supposed to get snow later this week...so I definitely need some things to remind me that spring is coming soon!

Super Contributor

Smarty,

I love my milky Monaco. The size and shape are perfect. The dmq on sides is not blackened, so it has a different feel than the other Monaco's. There is no glow on this stone, but the crystal makes it sparkle. Mine has some kind of a light dot in it - don't know what causes it to be that way. It was a gift, so I kept it as it was and look at it as a personalization so to speak. I will look for a pic for you. I wear it often and like it a lot. I hope Judith does this ring in more colors.

Super Contributor

Thanks again! BGDC I would love to see your photos.

Super Contributor