Valued Contributor

Pic of Clad TSV w/MOP Cross and Pearl Cuff

We are snowed in for the second day. This time Atlanta was prepared! Hope we can get tomorrow so I can wear this for our Valentine's lunch!

26:413998466995

Contributor

Re: Pic of Clad TSV w/MOP Cross and Pearl Cuff

Just beautiful Fran! Wear them all in good health and Happy Valentine's Day! Stay warm and safe. Sandy

Honored Contributor

Waterbaby ~ Thud! OMG the necklace is stunning with the cross!! Stay safe and warm...and hope you get out for Valentine's Day !

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

Absolutely positively beautiful!

Super Contributor

Gorgeous waterbaby! Enjoy in good health. Can I post this on the blog?

Frequent Contributor

Stunning!!!!!
Valued Contributor

Thanks, ladies! I am looking forward to taking the cuff for a spin! JSMB you have my permission to post any Ripka pics I post here! I am honored you want my pics on the blog! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 2/13/2014 waterbaby said: Thanks, ladies! I am looking forward to taking the cuff for a spin! JSMB you have my permission to post any Ripka pics I post here! I am honored you want my pics on the blog! Smiley Happy

Thanks waterbaby. I got mine in the mail today. Love it but not sure I'll wear it enough to warrant keeping it.

Respected Contributor

On 2/13/2014 JSMB said:
On 2/13/2014 waterbaby said: Thanks, ladies! I am looking forward to taking the cuff for a spin! JSMB you have my permission to post any Ripka pics I post here! I am honored you want my pics on the blog! Smiley Happy

Thanks waterbaby. I got mine in the mail today. Love it but not sure I'll wear it enough to warrant keeping it.

Hi, Waterbaby and JSMB. Just wanted to say those pics are great!

JSMB, I just wanted to let you know that just when I was starting to think I wouldn't get any real wear out of my "gold" pieces, Judith came out with the TSV in clad, the Contessa in clad and the OTO necklace in clad. That gold clad large egg clip on looks absolutely smashing on that OTO gold clad necklace. The Contessa works with all the other clad pieces as does the TSV. Guess what I am now wearing--- clad! Who knew? It finally happened. All I can say is this-- don't be too quick to dismiss something if it is in clad. It will allow you the departure on occasion from all things silver. So, if you find a handbag you love, and it has gold tone hardware on it, or shoes that have gold tone hardware on them, you will think to yourself, "Time to break out the JR clad!"

Trusted Contributor

What a gorgeous set!! Have fun wearing them! The necklace is beautiful.