Contributor
Ladies- I have a question for those of you that have received your TSV. I received mine today and while I love it, there is something off with the pearls on the necklace I received. One strand is fine, the other strand pearls get gradually a little larger and more oblong shaped toward the middle of the strand. They really don't match up with the other strand. Anyone else notice this on theirs? I'm a total pearl girl- so I can't decide whether I'm being crazy or if I should try to exchange. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks for your input!
Valued Contributor

kd did, I just checked my pearls. There are some pearls that are a little more oval than round, but I don't feel that it is very obvious. I am a pearl girl too, and I am somewhat picky. The luster of the pearls on the TSV is very nice, so I think they have a very rich look. I did notice that the pearls on the silver necklace are more white, while the pearls on the clad necklace are more of a cream color. I am pleased with both necklaces.

If you are bothered by the way your pearls don't match, I would call customer service and ask for an exchange. You might receive a necklace that is matched a little better. I hope you get it resolved and will be happy with your necklace.

Contributor
Thanks gtx- I agree the luster on the pearls is beautiful and overall the necklace is amazing. And I don't think you can beat the versatility of this piece and I'm already planning to purchase the additional pieces. I haven't been this excited about a piece of jewelry in a long time! I have no intention of returning, but was just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. I'm thinking I might have gotten one that shouldn't have made it through quality control. I will check on exchanging. Thanks again!
Super Contributor

My pearls are all very round, not potato shaped or oval at all. The do have a slight variation in size, but not noticeable unless you really look and the way they are strung makes this difference much less obvious, as the largest pearls are in the center of each strand and the smallest at the ends, near the links. Luster and color on these are by far her best. I have many JR pearls, including the magnetic Honora strand (actually have two of those), and while those are nice, these look amazing. I also have a AA mikimoto triple strand and these hold their own next to them...clearly not as nice, but boy for the price, not bad at all! I would try to exchange the pearls for another set.

Contributor
Thanks smarty! That's exactly the feedback I was looking for from others who have received theirs. Mine are very definitely potato shaped and the size difference is noticeable between the two strands. I will be patient and exchange-not a big deal. Thanks again!
Honored Contributor

kd did You are in Denver? My daughter lives there! She goes skiing every single weekend. She's in New Mexico skiing today.

Do u skii alot?

Super Contributor

You are welcome, and just to be very clear, there is a difference between my "good" mikis and this strand...I don't want to imply that they are comparable, but rather to say they are a very good quality freshwater strand.

Contributor
Annabelle-yes I'm Denver. We go up a lot-but not as much as we used to when our boys were at home. We love the mountains, but wish the snow would stay up there! Smarty- I know exactly what you mean! That's why I asked for feedback, I wasn't sure if my expectations were out of whack, and I knew the ladies on this forum wouldn't steer me wrong!