Valued Contributor

Pictures of TSV, So Many Possibilities

Pics are not the best, it's sunny, then cloudy and if I use a flash it washes it all out but you get the idea. May have to have several posts since files are big.

Both TSVs together long, clad with the toggle on the side, sterling with toggle in the back.

Sterling doubled with my two tone Tagliamonte Cameo enhancer.

Clad doubled with my two tone Windsor w white sapphires enhancer. Not so clear but clad neck with sterling inserts.

Sterling with one metal section removed, toggle on side with turquoise charm.ith other things

Sterling with all metal removed to make a bracelet, extra link I removed to fit tiny wrist can also be used with other things as a connector.

23:413321723885

Respected Contributor

Re: Pictures of TSV, So Many Possibilities

Oh, my goodness! I am so glad that I ordered this in the clad. That looks just crazy good!

Thanks for posting the picture, Waterbaby. Wow!

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

25:413321725990THIS

This is the two tone, sterling links on clad pearls. You can see it best at the top.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful! I love the convertible aspect. Enjoy!
Valued Contributor

On 2/5/2014 Jersey Born said:

Oh, my goodness! I am so glad that I ordered this in the clad. That looks just crazy good!

Thanks for posting the picture, Waterbaby. Wow!

JB - 4 pics total now. You will love the clad, and I am so glad you got it. They are fabulous! Now, I wait on pins and needles for the clad MOP cross and the Honker pearl cuff!

Frequent Contributor

Waterbaby,Thanks for your review and photos - they are gorgeous! I am waiting for mine to ship! Your earlier photo (in December) of the estate cuff put me over the edge, and I've been enjoying my estate cuff for a couple of weeks now. Thanks for taking the time to post the photos for all of us to enjoy.

Valued Contributor

On 2/5/2014 littleone2 said:

Waterbaby,Thanks for your review and photos - they are gorgeous! I am waiting for mine to ship! Your earlier photo (in December) of the estate cuff put me over the edge, and I've been enjoying my estate cuff for a couple of weeks now. Thanks for taking the time to post the photos for all of us to enjoy.

You are so welcome. I always appreciate when someone takes the time to show a piece and as you mentioned, it can enable you to get something you were on the fence about because the pics online are so, well you know!

I love my sterling and clad estates, get a lot of use from them. Of course, I dress up to go anywhere and wear my Mama Pia cuff to the grocery! Life is too short and these goodies are too expensive to sit around!

So happy you are enjoying your estate and i can't wait to hear what you have to say once you get your TSV. And, they are so beautiful packaged Smiley Happy

Contributor

Your style is exquisite. These are beautiful pieces and thank you for sharing. I cannot wait to get mine. Can you confirm that they are knotted? I just assumed they were, but the question has been raised on this board. I always enjoy your posts, they are always so joyous and positive. Wear your tsv in the best of health.