Valued Contributor

Ripka Green Chalcedony necklace....Delicious!

It's here and it is spectacular! The green chalcedony necklace is one you would expect to see and pay for from Couture. Execution of this piece is beyond words. Simple, classy and forever Ripka!

Good weight to the necklace....the chalcedony stones are full bodied in color with that intense green that is so soothing and calming. Lies perfectly on the neckline and the x and o look of this is appealing to dressing up or down.

If you follow Judith...this is a must have to your collection. For a full neckline of green chalcedony, you will be pleased. I know I am!!! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Ripka Green Chalcedony necklace....Delicious!

Can't wait to get mine...should be here tomorrow! Wear yours in good health.

Super Contributor

Delicious? Did you taste it?

The other day, Antonella kept describing the amethyst as "juicy."

Does food imagery sell jewelry? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

MIL, glad it looks delicious! I had my eye on that piece, too, but I didn't go for it in the end. Enjoy it, in all of its green lusciousness.

Valued Contributor

Sounds wonderful and I am so glad you love it. They all work together so well, enjoy!

I hope that means that the chalcedony sterling inserts I have on WL will be equially juicy. Mercy!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, dear friends, for your kind remarks. It is so wonderful to have soul mates in the love and appreciation of Judith's work. Finding special pieces is such a joy.

Here is hoping your new treasures reach you swiftly. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thanks for sharing. I love green and will have to consider this for a future purchase. I ordered the tsv and am on wait list for the green beads. So glad you love yours and can't wait to get mine. Enjoy.
Super Contributor

Beautiful necklace....wear yours in the best of health! This is one on my wish list.

Super Contributor

Glad you are all happy - for that price - that must be really something!

Respected Contributor

Ennui you sound like my dad. Always insulting me for my choice of words. In other words you are rude.