Frequent Contributor

Hello, Happy Sunday to all of you. Last presentation of the TSV in this morning's show. You know what that means. In the other two shows later today, there will be OTOs. Yeah!

Respected Contributor

That doesn't surprise me. Just like yesterday's TSV...didn't sell well so they yanked it off the air by saying, "last presentation". When the Q never says or shows the numbers of a TSV being sold....then it's a bad sign.

Regular Contributor

At the beginning of this presentation, Rick said around 2,400-2,500 people had purchased it so far today. Seems kind of low. I actually really like both versions and the inserts (these would be great with suits for work), the price point is just too high - especially since I have several of her pearl necklaces. But, for those who get it, have fun playing with the options.

Super Contributor

YEH!! Hoping for something wonderful as a OTO as the TSV is priced way too high for me!

Regular Contributor

It's not sold out; but I think the price is just too high even for a TSV & easy pay. I like it & the versatility, but I just won't spend that much.

Frequent Contributor

I've learned my lesson on TSVs - in a few months it will be marked down at a much lower price as a OTO!

Respected Contributor

The Q needs to RETHINK their prices. I love the Q, but I don't shop here nearly as much as I used to. There are better deals elsewhere and I think the Q needs to realize that sooner than later. I agree with gojo.....in a few months things are marked down at a much lower price and there are more savvy and smarter shoppers than the Q wants to admit. I guess we have to keep showing them that by not buying!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I do not think they brought in that many because of the price point. I always get my email for prepurchase on RIpka TSV's. I did not get an email this time. Everyone thinks about spending $400 on jewelry. I did purchase the silver necklace.

Contributor

I think the TSV is beautiful and I would love to have it in both colors - but I cannot spend that much. Also these TSVs seem to be marked down to ""clearance"" so soon.... learned my lesson....