Contributor

What Ripka/jewelry are you wearing today?

I used to like these threads. It was always kind of fun to hear what fellow Ripkanistas were wearing. Post pics of your looks if u can. If you are techno challenged like me feel free to share the look you are wearing.

Left hand

Black ceramic watch

Triple heart cuff from the ad cuff program

Dew drop bracelet

Right hand

Big and little sister cuff aka The Cuff and matching ring

Mixing it up with a kjl jet bead tassel necklace and Joan Rivers gunmetal crystal tear drop earrings.

Occasional Contributor

Re: What Ripka/jewelry are you wearing today?

Hi Bits -- I thought I would join you since I like these kinds of threads too. Today I'm only wearing one piece of JR...this ring J274770 on right hand.

Other jewelry is non JR. Shepherd hook dangle flower earrings and 3 stretchy silvertone thin bangles on left arm. I hope others will join in ... it's fun to picture the jewelry descriptions.

Super Contributor

I am wearing the sunlace earrings, sunlace clip on with the sunburst chain, rolling bracelet, icecube bracelet,14kt clad tennis bracelet, tennis bracelet with yellow stones,rectangle watch, charm bracelet and garland cuff.

Honored Contributor

Only one of her mint rings on my left hand ring finger. Not married so I love to wear Judith on that finger. I have had the ring since probably 2008 or so. Nothing else today just other silver.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Frequent Contributor

No pics, sorry. I would if I knew how!

Left hand: panther ring and panther cuff (which I just got in the mail yesterday! A stunner, so much weight - those were the good old days)

Right hand: no Ripka today - a John Hardy ring in silver and a vintage silver cuff.

Neck: rolling necklace in 14K clad (I have it in silver too but it's in my safe and I was too lazy to get it this morning and decided to wear the clad one with was on my dresser)

Frequent Contributor

Those little 1 inch TSV hoops from a few months back. And a ring from about 3 years ago, that looks like an antique(don't know the name). I'm staying in today, so that's it for me!

Contributor

Thanks for responding girls! You all look wonderful. I just love seeing how we all choose to wear our Ripka! I am getting ideas for future looks already. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Bits -- another great source of real pictures is The Ripkanista Sisterhood...just google it and it will come up. Lots of great photos showing wearing/layering ideas. One of the ladies who posts here started it and it is great! Even though I only have a few pieces, I love to look at the pictures and I mix JR with other (mostly fashion) jewelry I have.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Bits. Today, I am wearing the raspberry MOP doublet enhancer (that is eclipse style) with the matching 18" chain, the silver tone chronograph watch, and the old Key to My Heart bracelet without the three charms that came with it originally, but instead, two charms-- one boy, and one girl charm with each with a single little pink tourmaline heart.

I haven't yet decided which ring I would like to wear.