Contributor

Anyone have photos of Round Pave Earring Charms

Hi ladies,

just wondering if anyone has photos of the round pave earring charms from JR. Item number J287749. I'd love to see photos of them when worn on. I want to see how big they are relative to normal sized hoops. Cheers!

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone have photos of Round Pave Earring Charms

Hi BlackLotus,

I saw your post here and no one had replied to you. Unfortunately I don't have these charms but they did appeal to me when they were shown. I don't know why there are no videos up there showing the charms because they showed them quite abit but if you go to this link showing the hoops they were made for, you can see them a little on Suzanne, the model. Unfortunately I think she is wearing the black spinel charms which don't show up that well against her dark hair but it may give you a little idea of the size with the earring.

Hope this helps. kiwi (enjoy Australia - we lived there for a number of years too)

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Sterling-or-14K-Clad-23cttw-Diamonique-1-Hoop-Earrings-Search-Result...

Just in case the link doesn't work look up J285753 on QVC

Contributor

Aww thank you for the info Kiwi, are you from NZ? Smiley Happy)))

Super Contributor

Yes, I am originally from Christchurch, NZ but we lived in Sydney, Brisbane and Noosa during our various residences in Australia. Enjoy your time there. Miss the smell of the gum trees and all the beautiful birds.