Early Access
156 Members and 12151 Guests Online

Judith Ripka

pink oval diamonique ring

Started 1351842453.13 in Judith Ripka | Last reply 1351918095.2 by star826
replies

All I can say is thank you Judith for a stunning ring. I thought for sure the diamonique stones on the sides of the shank would hurt your fingers, but it doesn't. It's a comfortable ring and the bling off of this is off the charts. It's a beautiful ring and it looks a bit vintage. She went into such detail on the carvings and the rope textures. The center stone is a very dark pink that sparkles like the stars at night. It's a super dooper gorgeous ring. I can see why it sold out so fast.

Also, received the silver watch and it looks so pretty with the ring. Love, love, and love.

And, yes I'm Barbados and please don't ask why i had to change my name, I just had to. I had a very good reason.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Page 1 of 1
favored1351866870.177542 PostsRegistered 12/6/2010

Wonderful review. I had to cancel my order - too much stuff.

Sammycat11351866936.899664 PostsRegistered 9/30/2005
Figured it was you. Even though the name changed and you slightly altered your style of writing, the bling lover of old still shines through! (Didn't know if you wanted to be found so I said nothing.)

BlingQueen­0221351897452.2174584 PostsRegistered 9/23/2012

Hi there Sammycat and Favored:

Did you wonderful ladies by any chance happen to see the black panther ring holding the huge trillion cut pink amy stone in his mouth? Talk about an awesome ring. The panther is made of black spinel with green eyes and the pink amy looks just like a Kunzite stone. I couldn't run fast enough to the computer to order it. Will make a great middle finger ring. I'd post the pic but it would be poofed i'm sure. It's on the shop you know what tv channel. It's a Chuck Clemency ring.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Pepper221351897982.10311768 PostsRegistered 10/31/2007small town, Ohio

BlingQueen, LOL!! I enjoy your posts whatever name you want to use. Thanks for your review of Judith's pink oval ring. Its on my radar!! If I hadn't ordered so much I would have gotten it this last visit. So for now I'll wait.

Now I'll have to go check out that other ring your talking about!

Take care, Pepper22

BlingQueen­0221351898336.3574584 PostsRegistered 9/23/2012
On 11/2/2012 Pepper22 said:

BlingQueen, LOL!! I enjoy your posts whatever name you want to use. Thanks for your review of Judith's pink oval ring. Its on my radar!! If I hadn't ordered so much I would have gotten it this last visit. So for now I'll wait.

Now I'll have to go check out that other ring your talking about!

Take care, Pepper22

124900 is the item number for the ring. Hiya Pepper and thank you for your kind words. Anyway, I wore Judith's ring today and got a compliment on it. It has about 40 diamonique stones total on the sides of the ring. Can you believe I counted them.{#emotions_dlg.lol} It's definately a winner. If later down the road they bring this ring back it's a must have. You won't be sorry. The stone is really pretty and sparkly. Nice addition to my Judith ring collection. Hope you're doing well.

Sammycat11351901072.169664 PostsRegistered 9/30/2005
Blingy, great minds think alike. I got that ring! Also: have you seen the David English cat ring on the Q (comes in black or white diamonique). I have it in white and bought it in black for my friend--both are gorgeous! I'm a cat lover and my sick kitty, Mr. Schmoo, demanded I add this to my collection!

star8261351905956.3612387 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004Coastal Ripkaland bordering Bixbyville and Dawkinstown

Bling enjoy it!

My watch is no where to be found... UPS had it scheduled for today but it hasn't been scanned except for it's origin scan... They told me to have the Q call them so they can place a tracer on it! Hold time for Q C/S is over 5 mins and I have things to do so I'll call back later... UPS wouldn't call them. Go figure :(

Not important in the scheme of the current issues but I was expecting it today as the UPS info shows it was due to be delivered which makes no sense if they don't know where it is.

Just saw that concert on NBC and am blown away by the devastation.

TGIF

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE" ~ Jimi Hendrix

A helpful decision maker: Ask yourself, "What would Cher do?"

BlingQueen­0221351910104.1534584 PostsRegistered 9/23/2012
On 11/2/2012 star826 said:

Bling enjoy it!

My watch is no where to be found... UPS had it scheduled for today but it hasn't been scanned except for it's origin scan... They told me to have the Q call them so they can place a tracer on it! Hold time for Q C/S is over 5 mins and I have things to do so I'll call back later... UPS wouldn't call them. Go figure :(

Not important in the scheme of the current issues but I was expecting it today as the UPS info shows it was due to be delivered which makes no sense if they don't know where it is.

TGIF

Oh no Star, I am so sorry!! Please try to call customer service back and have them either put a tracer on it or send you out a new watch. UPS has it and because of the storm they're not able to deliver it I'm sure. All of my tracking on my watch after the Stanton, PA read "Adverse Weather Conditions." Yours is probably sitting at some UPS warehouse waiting to be sent out again for delivery. Hang in there girlfriend, it's coming, I just think it's going to arrive at a slow pace due to the storm. Keeping my fingers crossed you get it soon.

Also, I watched that concert and when they showed the woman in SI, with a picture of her mother in her wedding dress, I couldn't stand to see the sadness on her face, I had to donate.

star8261351918095.212387 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004Coastal Ripkaland bordering Bixbyville and Dawkinstown
On 11/2/2012 BlingQueen022 said:
On 11/2/2012 star826 said:

Bling enjoy it!

TGIF

Oh no Star, I am so sorry!! Please try to call customer service back and have them either put a tracer on it or send you out a new watch. UPS has it and because of the storm they're not able to deliver it I'm sure. All of my tracking on my watch after the Stanton, PA read "Adverse Weather Conditions." Yours is probably sitting at some UPS warehouse waiting to be sent out again for delivery. Hang in there girlfriend, it's coming, I just think it's going to arrive at a slow pace due to the storm. Keeping my fingers crossed you get it soon.

Also, I watched that concert and when they showed the woman in SI, with a picture of her mother in her wedding dress, I couldn't stand to see the sadness on her face, I had to donate.

UPS had me call QVC C/S and the rep said that corp will put out a tracer on Mon. :(

I know one will make it's way here at some point. Was looking forward to it today as that's what the UPS site said.

That scene of the woman who lost her entire house and was picking thru the marshy area where her house seemed to be shattered in a million little pieces was heartbreaking. I also have a large framed picture of my Mom from my parent's wedding and it made me want to grab that frame and hug it!

The devastation is unreal and so darn sad. So many have lost everything but the shirts on their backs.

Enjoy your new ring and watch and bling on!!

***We should all be grateful that we are okay... and help those in need...***

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE" ~ Jimi Hendrix

A helpful decision maker: Ask yourself, "What would Cher do?"

Page 1 of 1