Super Contributor

Now I know why I saved all those boxes for all those years....

Hi everyone.

I'm just taking a short break to get away from jewelry packing. (Now I know that I own enough to start my own store). I have cleaned out one of my free-standing armoires and am starting into the second one right now. I had dragged all of my empty boxes out of the attic two weeks ago and am now lovingly packing each and every individual piece back into either their Ripka boxes or the pretty little black velvet boxes. What a job! Of course, all of these boxes will be traveling by car with us. Thank God I was able to get my hands on some large packing boxes! I am sort of stressing over traveling with so much expensive stuff, but it's the only way to transport it - certainly my movers will be banned from touching any of it and on moving day I will make sure the boxes are already tucked away in my car trunk. (The Benz). Wink

DH never understood why I had kept all those boxes, and told me they are going to take up too much valuable real estate in the car, but I might be able to start getting rid of some of them once and for all after I get to Tennessee.

Anyway, I just needed this moment to let off a little stress. I hope no one is getting tired of me talking about the move - - coming over here for a few minutes is like a little bit of therapy for me.

Talk later, Benz