Frequent Contributor

Beautiful... but does it flip? (Ripka March TSV)

A few of you wanted me to report back after I'd worn Dew Drop more, to hear whether she has a tendancy to flip.

I've worn it three times now, twice to work and once just out and about. No flippage on work day 1...none at all that I noticed. So I paid super close attention on Day 2. My work colleagues might now think I'm in love with my reflection, since I took every opportunity to look at myself in anything that reflected. Computer monitors. Windows. Mirrors. Anything shiny {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I noticed that some of the dew drops near my shoulders/neck occasionally tipped up...not quite flip. On Day 2 she always immediately corrected herself with my next movement. I never had to actually touch it to make it lay correctly.

The only issue I had was on Day 3. Had a bit of flippage when I wore it with a thin cotton tee and no sweater or jacket. Don't know if it was just random or whether Dew Drop isn't as anchored with lighter fabric??? It wasn't bad and it was easy to readjust, but it did require correction.

So, if you have absolutely ZERO tolerance for flippage of ANY kind, you might want to pass on this. Me, I don't mind occasionally straightening a piece of jewelry; however a high-maintenance piece drives me crazy. After 3 days of wearing Dew Drop, I'd say it is NOT high maintenance, but not 100% perfect.

Final decision: I'm keeping her.

I hope this helps those of you still considering it.