Frequent Contributor

Joan Rivers 25th Anniversary Embellished Denim Shirt

I just received this shirt and OMG I'm so happy with it that I just had to share:

Joan Rivers 25th Anniversary Embellished Denim Shirt

I don't normally go for tops that have "bling" but this bee motive just really appealed to me. The price had me second guessing purchasing it but only for a slight moment. I just had to have it!! The fit was perfect (XS ~ I'm 5'9" and 135 lbs. and I've never purchased Joan before so I wasn't sure of sizing) and it looks so cute on (if I'm allowed to say so myself{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} ) I plan on pairing it with skinny white jeans and strappy sandals.

Anyway..........I just wanted to share. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Happy Monday!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers 25th Anniversary Embellished Denim Shirt

I saw that shown this morning. Thank you for the review. I think it is so cute and I love the little notation on the label.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

That does look like a cute shirt, but on the demo one of the crystals was dangling by a thread. Hopefully, all of your were secure!

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't necessarily be concerned about the crystals falling off. I purchased a very inexpensive sweater from Target with similar embellishment online and when it arrived, one of the crystals was dangling, but loved it so much that I decided to take the risk and exchange it. The new one has been through several washings and the crystals are still sewn on tight.